Useless Thread MDCCXLVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
"If he hangs himself over this, I could put an orange in his mouth and say it was a fatal wnaking accident."

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
@Ceremony how did I know it would be either Rugby or Agriculture when I read this

Student died from 'toxic' alcohol effects
At one bar, the group had ordered about 100 triple vodkas and Mr Farmer was later carried to a student house, the inquest at Newcastle Civic Centre heard.
Some first-years had their heads shaved, were sprayed with paint used to mark stock, drank vodka from a pig's head and bobbed for apples in a mixture of urine and alcohol.
Witnesses told the hearing they were aware initiation-style events had been banned because they were "dangerous and put a lot of pressure on people" but they were viewed as a "tradition".

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
I saw the "bobbed for apples in urine" headline somewhere the other day but didn't pay attention to it

What a bunch of oddballs

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
Also Ceres did you hate Heather as much as I did and realise what a horrible sarcastic bitch she is during your Fresh Meat re-watch

I mean in Season 2 she's relatively normal and then similarly to Oregon just becomes horrible

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Also Ceres did you hate Heather as much as I did and realise what a horrible sarcastic ***** she is during your Fresh Meat re-watch

I mean in Season 2 she's relatively normal and then similarly to Oregon just becomes horrible
I hadn't seen them since they were first on and had forgotten most of it

Aside from the fact you want Simon and Josie to get together, Heather doesn't really serve much purpose. She was pointless when she first appeared and all she served to do was drive the housemates apart. That's before you even consider her personality.

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
You clearly have more faith in his ability than I do.

My mate claims to be a keen snooker and pool player but the highest break he managed was 18. Mine was 7 (a red and a pink) and the most I managed to get in a row was a red, brown and another red

I've only played snooker once since I was about 12, and I haven't played pool since university. I had some moments of brilliance where I'd pot a good red and then be on a colour but miss that. I just had no consistency

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
@Ceremony forgot to mention my parents were in the kitchen making dinner this afternoon and the song "Turn" by Feeder was absolutely blaring from the radio and I thought that's one of the most Welsh things in the world, and remembered your old comment "it's like a beacon for Welsh people"

I'm actually going to Cardiff next month to watch ruggers for my birthday, and being in the stadium singing along to the national anthem, Bread of Heaven, Sosban Fach, and Ir bob yn syn fyddlon will be the most Welsh thing in the world

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
@Ceremony forgot to mention my parents were in the kitchen making dinner this afternoon and the song "Turn" by Feeder was absolutely blaring from the radio and I thought that's one of the most Welsh things in the world, and remembered your old comment "it's like a beacon for Welsh people"

I'm actually going to Cardiff next month to watch ruggers for my birthday, and being in the stadium singing along to the national anthem, Bread of Heaven, Sosban Fach, and Ir bob yn syn fyddlon will be the most Welsh thing in the world
Will you feel out of place, being English?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad