Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
peener I watched the last two Fresh Meats tonight

I'll offer my thoughts on them tomorrow

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Where are your thoughts on the last 2 Fresh Meat episodes?
I was surprised at how much I remembered at the end, considering how so much of S3 and 4 were so bad. It was shame to see it all at once and see how quickly the quality declined. S1 was amazing, S2 was alright, S3 was appalling and S4 seemed like it happened out of pity. I remember (in 2016) how much I identified with Oregon, whose decline in the space of one episode was hilarious. I remembered the post-graduation bit when they were out in the field, it was funny to see Oregon look progressively rougher as the scene went on.

I think rewatching it did a reasonable job of reminding me how lonely I found university, so it's got that going for it. I tend to go through phases about what I think about my life and I'm not currently in one where I can get riled up about it, so I was mainly focused about how poor it got, which was a shame.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
JP and Josie seeming to be real people was nice though, I'd forgotten about that completely.

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
I was surprised at how much I remembered at the end, considering how so much of S3 and 4 were so bad. It was shame to see it all at once and see how quickly the quality declined. S1 was amazing, S2 was alright, S3 was appalling and S4 seemed like it happened out of pity. I remember (in 2016) how much I identified with Oregon, whose decline in the space of one episode was hilarious. I remembered the post-graduation bit when they were out in the field, it was funny to see Oregon look progressively rougher as the scene went on.

I think rewatching it did a reasonable job of reminding me how lonely I found university, so it's got that going for it. I tend to go through phases about what I think about my life and I'm not currently in one where I can get riled up about it, so I was mainly focused about how poor it got, which was a shame.

I always found Oregon's descent into madness a bit ridiculous to be honest, she's a completely different person from S3 onwards. In S1 and S2 she was probably the most relatable character, at the start of S3 you can still sympathise with her because of the whole Vod and Javier thing but then when she gets sucked into the student politics is when she turns into an absolute :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
I always found Oregon's descent into madness a bit ridiculous to be honest, she's a completely different person from S3 onwards. In S1 and S2 she was probably the most relatable character, at the start of S3 you can still sympathise with her because of the whole Vod and Javier thing but then when she gets sucked into the student politics is when she turns into an absolute ****
Her face when Shales turns up and tells her he got her on her course though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad