Useless Thread MDCCXLV: DOWN GOES FRAZIER! DOWN GOES FRAZIER! DOWN GOES FRAZIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
I mean I was due a new one anyway. Five years and eight months for the dearly departed. I'm looking forward to not having to live with 3GB of RAM anymore.

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
@Darren Peng I'm going to bed but I need some inspiration first

If you had a racing helmet, what sort of design would you have on it? I can't settle on something I like in GT Sport for the life of me. I'll show you the two I have tomorrow but I just feel like it's not what I want, even though I don't know what I really want, and even though I'll know it when I see it.

For me it would have to be something that matched the colours of the car. I always liked Bottas' helmet when he was at Williams, and Marcus Ericsson's blue and yellow one from the days of that Sauber colour scheme. That's probably the hockey goalie in me though, you gotta have matching colours. Personally I've only ever had a plain white helmet though, there's a guy in Oxford who paints goalie masks and I could've gone to him but I never knew what I wanted.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
For me it would have to be something that matched the colours of the car. I always liked Bottas' helmet when he was at Williams, and Marcus Ericsson's blue and yellow one from the days of that Sauber colour scheme. That's probably the hockey goalie in me though, you gotta have matching colours. Personally I've only ever had a plain white helmet though, there's a guy in Oxford who paints goalie masks and I could've gone to him but I never knew what I wanted.
I use GT-Rs online near exclusively and have corresponding overalls and helmets for both of them, but I'm still never really satisfied.

Sep 19, 2008
My buzz is crazy in the hood, they holla my name
If it ain't about the flow, it's 'bout the stones and the chain
If I was you, I'd love me too, I roll like a boss
Nine eleven Porsche same color as cranberry sauce

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
No joke. Try putting the hard drive in the freezer overnight or at least a couple of hours before you try it next time.

If the platter is breaking free from the spindle that sometimes does enough to get it steady so that you can run SR if needed. A lot of times it will just boot in.

Haven't tried it yet with a SSD...

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Mariano Rivera hosting a fundraiser with Don Jr and his equally ghoulish partner.

Mariano, do better.

Club

Mar 2, 2015
Calgary
when i donate my 12$ a year to hf. I feel like a new man. Just seeing @Cheese Wagstaff being able to post without seeing error 502 bad gateway, literally puts a smile on my face.

im so glad a small little sponsor fee can go a long way

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad