Useless Thread MDCCXLIX: Eat My Shorts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
I want to become a police officer, just so I can ticket bad drivers.

"I see you made 4 lane changes without using your turn signal. GET OUT OF THE CAR, NOW! HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM! STOP RESISTING!"

Sorry, I had to pistol whip the driver repeatedly, as I feared for my life.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
I want to become a police officer, just so I can ticket bad drivers.

"I see you made 4 lane changes without using your turn signal. GET OUT OF THE CAR, NOW! HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM! STOP RESISTING!"

Sorry, I had to pistol whip the driver repeatedly, as I feared for my life.
Then make the news headlines because it turns out the person you arrested wasn't actually fully white and also was slightly on the autism spectrum. Racist and intolerant cop unjustifiedly beat up defenseless autistic driver.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Then make the news headlines because it turns out the person you arrested wasn't actually fully white and also was slightly on the autism spectrum. Racist and intolerant cop unjustifiedly beat up defenseless autistic driver.

I can't arrest someone for not using their turn signal, don't be ridiculous.

Sep 19, 2008
@Kairi Zaide trying to talk smack when all his athletic idols are failures

Kairi Zaide idol Kairi Sane overrated and only champion of Mae Young classic :laugh:

Kairi Zaide idol Max Pacioretty no longer on Habs (and even lost on VGK !!)

Kairi Zaide idol Lehkonen overrated and didn't even make playoff !!

Kairi Zaide idol Drouin and Alzner terrible

Kairi Zaide idol Genie Bouchard terrible

:laugh:

Sep 19, 2008
FIRENZE.jpg

@RayP

Reactions: RayP

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Yesterday I was outside practicing hockey for a bit, when my new neighbor came outside and complimented my wrist shot. He told me a better way to get speed up and how I could improve on keeping my eye on my target instead of my puck. Then he asked to see my slapshot. That didn't go over too well. After he finished laughing he told me he'd seen a player like me a while ago. And he helped me on the slap shot. We got to talking and then he asked who my favorite team was, Colorado Avalanche, he laughed again and said so I'm safe to say Joe Sakic is your favorite player. And I said no Tuomo Ruutu. Then he got into saying (he was born in 1922, but you wouldn't be able to tell by how active he is) how after World War 2 he came back to Navy Peir here in Chicago and settled down with a wife, he worked at Navy Peir from then on. He then went to the Chicago Stanley Cup game with his friends in 1961 and fell in love with hockey and the Hawks. He then started coaching hockey for his sons and then went up to the junior level for a few years. Through connections he met Phil Esposito, Tony Esposito, Bobby Orr, Wayne Gretzky, Guy Lafleur, and other players including Gump Worsley. He bade hs goodbyes and went for a walk.

Today I come home and there's a gift basket his wife made me sitting on my front porch. He's one cool guy. It included

Martin Havlat Chicago Blackh daawks Home Jersey

NHL 2007 for XBOX

An autographed Nikolai Khabibulin Puck

An autographed Tuomo Ruutu Puck

An autographed Phil Esposito Puck (WHOOHOO)

and finally a new street hockey puck

So I go over to his house to thank him and he invites me upstairs to show me something. I walk into this room and its more memorabilia than I could ever dream of. What caught my eye was a 1980 USA Jersey that said USA and the number 1 on the back, autographed by the entire team.

I'm just telling you, even if you're sad your neighbors are gone, just be happy someone new is coming​

Reactions: RayP
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad