Useless Thread MDCCXLIX: Eat My Shorts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
Should the NHL have the Lightning and Jackets redo their series in case it was a big fluke? No disrespect to the jackets, I'm a firm believer that columbus sweeping them is a huge fluke and robs the Lightning of truly accomplishing what their capable of. I've spent the last few days in pure disbelief and it just doesn't make sense to me. I've spent the entire regular season watching the Lightning play great hockey it's just not fair. If the Lightning lose again I will face that the Jackets deserved the win, but I am just 100% sure it was a fluke and does a big disservice to the Lightning and the NHL.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
"It's hard to not cheer for Joe Thornton, with his whole team rallying behind him."

I've never liked him, but I was willing to cheer for the Sharks over the Penguins in the SCF.

Then they choked, so f*** those perpetual losers.

Thornton is a turd anyway. One step above the likes of Perry and Getzlaf.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Yes, Subway, the idea of corporations spying on people is just so hilarious, and totally fosters my desire for your crappy food.

f*** you

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
ac8MPVS.gif

Rip in peace

Reactions: Roman Fell
Sep 19, 2008
At least I respect @SoupyFIN for choosing a team that has always been awful :laugh:

People like @Shrimper and @darko don't hide their bandwagon tendency. I mean Pittsburgh? Are you kidding me? :laugh:

"I'm a Yankees, Cowboys, Lakers, Knicks, St Marys, Notre Dame, Rangers fan" :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad