Useless Thread MDCCXLIX: Eat My Shorts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
The Division 2 is pretty fun.

You definitely need friends to play with, though.

Trying to navigate the menu system is complete shit. The only way to go back a page is the escape key? Fire whoever okayed that.

Contrary to every PC game since the dawn of the time, they assigned Control to jump while Space is take cover.

And the game keeps crashing every hour or two.

Ubisoft bad.

Last edited:

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Just saw a Grammarly ad on Youtube that made my skin crawl.

Person in the commercial types up an email, and Grammarly gives a bunch of corrections to make the person look less stupid. Such as using the correct a/an, or removing dumb cliches like "needless to say".

Is it really that hard to send a coherent email? Is it really that hard to know your audience and adjust your tone? Is it really that hard to act like a professional?

I would be embarrassed to use an app like that. You're not a child in front of a Speak and Spell, use your grown-up words to communicate with the other grown-ups.

Last edited:

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Instead of improving your interpersonal skills, just download an app and learn absolutely nothing.

It's a sad throwaway culture we live in.

Last edited:

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Whenever I hear about Katie Nolan, all I can think of is how the Jay and Dan podcast would use a sound drop of Jay Onrait screaming KATIE NOLAN.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Other than their ability to fill large arenas, WWE is so much worse than most other wrestling promotions.

Vince McMahon has clearly lost it, although we have to question if he ever even had the ability to book a good storyline.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Meanwhile, in the NBA, Kevin Durant was getting heckled, so he walked up to the fans and said "Watch the game and shut the f*** up".

It's like the MLB wants to drive away fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad