Useless Thread MDCCXLIV: Thanks For Nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
In other news you'll like this, one of the guys at work is shamelessly calling the clinic about his STD results following his lads holiday to Zante
I was reading the paper yesterday in work and apparently a lot of these places (the foreign ones in shiteholes like Zante) fake results to get people to buy pills

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
BOYS.

In the GT Sport Daily races there are 3 of them of varying length. There's always one that's about 20 minutes long and has accelerated fuel use/tyre wear so you have to pit. I just won one of them on the long Tokyo Expressway track. Half of it is a huge straight a minute in a GT3 spec GT-R was about 2:04. I only pitted once while everyone else at the front pitted twice, and as the guy in second came out on lap 9 of 10 I had a lead of about 5.5 seconds. I'm desperately moving my fuel map about trying to make what I've got last. I cross the line with 0.0 laps' worth of fuel remaining and with 1.6 seconds to spare. I got enough of a drive on him out of the last corner that he didn't get a slipstream on me in the run to the line.

Then the timing screen comes up and he got 15 seconds worth of penalties, so the stress I just went through was for nothing. Whoops.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
The AI on Project Cars are arse holes

I don't know about Project Cars 2 but the first one had a very good concept for career mode. Working your way up from karts (undriveable on a controller), through the unlicensed equivalents of Formula 4, GP3, F2 and F1 in open wheel racing, and you could also do Sports and LMP style cars as a different career track.

It's just ruined by the AI and some of the really annoying things on it, like needing about 10 laps to get your tyres warmed up for qualifying
The AI in PC2 got better. still not great, but better. As for the career mode, you don't really unlock/upgrade anything. Its just one race after another with the cars they provide. I got pretty bored with it.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
PEENER. I discovered a snooker game that has three Ronnies on the cover

BLES01148.jpg

Reactions: Finnish your Czech
Sep 19, 2008
Life has taken care of that already for us.
my buzz is crazy in the hood, they holla my name,
if it aint about the flow,
its about the stones and the chain,
if I was you, i'd love me too,
I roll like a boss, 9-11 Porshe same colour as cranberry sauce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad