Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
HP_Hero_930x525_BG1EXT.jpg

@tonyhawks77

Reactions: tonyhawks77

Cheese Wagstaff

Dec 11, 2017
I’d be so thrilled to one day get to do one of those tired ESPN forces debate shows where I am one of the panelists doing a Stephen A. Smith impression and GFOP is the other panelist doing his best attempt at being a human being.

Reactions: Finnish your Czech
Sep 19, 2008
I’d be so thrilled to one day get to do one of those tired ESPN forces debate shows where I am one of the panelists doing a Stephen A. Smith impression and GFOP is the other panelist doing his best attempt at being a human being.
Why were you up until 2 am on a weekday?

Sep 19, 2008
I don't know about you but IF I were working I'd be sleeping at 9 or 10 to wake at 7. Do you work at 11 or something?

Sep 19, 2008
PSA: We are not doxxing anyone. If they release information on their own, that's their choice, but you absolutely will not release additional personal information on a user, regardless of how much they've already released.

If they chose to publish other social media platforms they're on, you can make fun of them for those, but don't release any personal information.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
PSA: We are not doxxing anyone. If they release information on their own, that's their choice, but you absolutely will not release additional personal information on a user, regardless of how much they've already released.

If they chose to publish other social media platforms they're on, you can make fun of them for those, but don't release any personal information.
You mean I can't tell the LNGE that you are a male stripper on your spare time?

Reactions: G F O P
Sep 19, 2008
Remember when I found her LinkedIn and you didn’t think that was hilarious? Man, **** you, son.
are you going to la? meet up with some friends from this message board if you know any who live there.

maybe you can wear your city Jersey to remind them Manchester is blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad