Useless Thread MDCCXCVII: Nobody Knows the Trouble I've Seen

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
It was on sale and in stock when I ordered it, now it's no longer on sale.

To not give me a refund or the product would be to steal money from me, so giving me a refund is literally the most bare minimum action they have to take.

I had to hastily place my order while it was still in stock, yet 2 days later, Amazon can just up and say "We took your order, but we don't have any more." What f***ing sense does that make? If I can't purchase something unless it's in stock, then how did it run out of stock before they could ship it to me?

So angry over an Amazon order lol.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
So angry over an Amazon order lol.

I ordered this air purifier on Monday yet Amazon waits until today to tell me it's delayed with no estimate.

Bought it on sale, so I can't cancel and re-order, meaning I'm stuck here wondering if or when I'm ever going to get it.

Why tell me it's in stock, then later tell me it's out of stock?

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Amazon sending me a pointed email, asking me if I still want the item, is probably the most annoying part.

I ordered the f***ing thing 2 days ago and you were supposed to ship it today.

Did I cancel my order? No, I didn't? Then of course I still want it, you dickheads!

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I ordered this air purifier on Monday yet Amazon waits until today to tell me it's delayed with no estimate.

Bought it on sale, so I can't cancel and re-order, meaning I'm stuck here wondering if or when I'm ever going to get it.

Why tell me it's in stock, then later tell me it's out of stock?

Rustled.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
There's all these people ordering PS5s and other high-demand items, I wonder if they get emails a few days after placing their order, telling them there is a delay and asking them if they still want the item they ordered.

No, it doesn't happen, because if the item isn't in stock, any logical website wouldn't let you place the order.

How do these other websites manage to only sell the number of units they have in stock, yet Amazon is f***ing clueless to that concept?

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2008
When you called me up this morning
Told me 'bout the new love you found
I said, "I'm happy for you
I'm really happy for you"

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
The true heroes and only people who came out of Game of Thrones looking good were Conleth Hill and Ian McElhinney who were legitimately angry about what Dumbass & Dumbass did to their characters and how the show ended.

The rest of the cast couldn't give a f***, like Sophie Turner for example is wiping away the tears with all her X-Men dollars.

Just the absolute contrast between Conleth Hill's visible fury during the script read-through footage when Varys is killed, compared to the rest of them all cheering like the morons in the Burlington bar when they read the bit when Arya stabs the Night King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad