Not open for further replies.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
i'm so triggered today

math

political correctness

the anger never stops. people are just so stupid and intolerant. nobody uses logic anymore. they just want to make lazy claims of racism or reverse racism or f***ing "this is hurtful to me" or that. Nobody cares.

you should go for a walk, my guy

if people of a certain ilk are offended by x,y,z, then we should accommodate that as best as possible.

Jeep killed off the cherokee for a while, and brought it back with good fan fare. They can probably pull off a name change without it affecting people too much. the publicity of doing it may even sell more vehicles.

not that big of a deal to try and be inclusive to all people. especially the people we came in and raped and pillaged to get where we are today.

it's sensitive for sure. but nothing that should make you flip out.

Reactions: Pink Mist
Sep 19, 2008
you should go for a walk, my guy

if people of a certain ilk are offended by x,y,z, then we should accommodate that as best as possible.

Jeep killed off the cherokee for a while, and brought it back with good fan fare. They can probably pull off a name change without it affecting people too much. the publicity of doing it may even sell more vehicles.

not that big of a deal to try and be inclusive to all people. especially the people we came in and raped and pillaged to get where we are today.

it's sensitive for sure. but nothing that should make you flip out.
Trying to cancel the name Cherokee is stupid

Sep 19, 2008
Soon we will have bland names for Cars because having anything remotely native american or reflective of a race is "cultural appropriation" and "racist" (of course what is considered racist has been expanded in popular time to include anything offensive, learn about what real racism is)

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
dude i told you a thousand times you can make money on twitch through ad sponsored streams, tier 1 subs, and so on

the only reason I don't do it is I have nothing that people want to watch
I know lol and I have thought about it a lot.
I mean, I'm gaming a lot right now anyways, so I might as well just try to have a little bit of fun with the streaming option.
If it turns out to be something more it'll be chill. Doubt it, but I'd like to just have a little bit of fun with it if I can.

Sep 19, 2008
I mean, I'm gaming a lot right now anyways, so I might as well just try to have a little bit of fun with the streaming option.
If it turns out to be something more it'll be chill. Doubt it, but I'd like to just have a little bit of fun with it if I can.
if you stream long enough and people like it you will build a following

this is how many CoD players became big

just do it

if you're good people will follow

Reactions: Oogie Boogie
Sep 19, 2008
1x

Sep 19, 2008
2x

Sep 19, 2008
like you don't even know what is meta and what isn't

how can you even succeed

use the DMR the new meta and the GRAU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad