Useless Thread MDCCXCI: Piss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
Like people say you need to use calculus for fitness but you don't even need it for that. All you need to do is count calories and that doesn't involve calculus.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
in computers you can't do anything without a computer

in math you can't do anything without a calculator or aids

you seem to just be complaining about it being dumb because you can't do it, not because you can't use any aids. I don't follow why you're so frustrated. Maybe I missed something.

I know you're not doing something that requires you to only use a pen and paper to solve equations. Why are you getting so frustrated?

Sep 19, 2008
you seem to just be complaining about it being dumb because you can't do it, not because you can't use any aids. I don't follow why you're so frustrated. Maybe I missed something.

I know you're not doing something that requires you to only use a pen and paper to solve equations. Why are you getting so frustrated?

New Research Shows Declining Interest in STEM

because it's harder for today's generation to get STEM jobs because of math being too hard

they should make math easier

Sep 19, 2008
I used to work in the NFL, in the football ops and scouting side of things. I know some shit about how an NFL FO works. Still baffles me that people think they know shit about how teams work or how the trade market works.

Sep 19, 2008
I used to work in computers, in the Devops and programing side of things. I know some shit about how programming works. Still baffles me that people think they know shit about how businesses work or how the job market works.

Sep 19, 2008
I used to work in HF, in the forum ops and moderating side of things. I know some shit about how a message board works. Still baffles me that people think they know shit about how forums work or how the moderation system works.

Sep 19, 2008
I Warned you all that once they got WFT and Indians they would not stop

Already Cherokee being complained about...Braves...BlackHawks...Chiefs...

"it's wrong to make money off native americans"

where were you 30 years ago saying this

the white man has ALWAYS used native americans for marketing what is the problem?

Sep 19, 2008
"Only Native Americans should profit off NA imagery."

That was like that f***ing idiotic f***ing protests over the gochujang at shake shack

"I wish people never DISCOVERED gochujang" what the hell do you mean by that? Discover? Lmao. Nobody is "discovering gochujang". And even if they were, isn't that good that they are learning about foreign cultures?

Sep 19, 2008
i'm so triggered today

math

political correctness

the anger never stops. people are just so stupid and intolerant. nobody uses logic anymore. they just want to make lazy claims of racism or reverse racism or f***ing "this is hurtful to me" or that. Nobody cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->