Useless Thread MDCCLXXXIV: NC Dinos win first KBO title, defeat Doosan in 6 games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Give the title to psycho Bliss. Nikki vs Bliss at WM, where Nikki either "saves" Lexi from the Fiend or Nikki falls back into the dark and joins the Fiend and Bliss to build some sort of faction.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
because of your weeb tendencies

- obsession with JRPG games

- obsession with Kpop and Dreamcatcher

- obsession with a chinese based MMO"J"RPG with questionable elements (no mention of your favorite place Taiwan or Hong Kong allowed, massive censorship)

If someone had never seen you before and were basing their perception of you off the internet message board they would most likely determine you are an asian
Korean culture =\= Weeb culture

For the record.

Also did I just see you mention Taiwan? O_O

What world is this

Sep 19, 2008
Korean culture =\= Weeb culture

For the record.

Also did I just see you mention Taiwan? O_O

What world is this
it's not only koreans you're obsessed with

you are fascinated with east asian culture in general for some reason

SladeWilson23

I keep my promises.
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2014
New Jersey
Roman Reigns is the best heel in WWE right now. BTW, if they're planning on turning The Fiend babyface, how is Alexa Bliss supposed to be a heel?

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Roman Reigns is the best heel in WWE right now. BTW, if they're planning on turning The Fiend babyface, how is Alexa Bliss supposed to be a heel?
I have no idea what the plans are.

Would be weird for the "Fiend" to turn babyface. Bray, independently from the Fiend, sure.

And yes, never thought I'd say that, but Roman has been f***ing amazing. His storyline and the Fiend/Bliss storyline are the only ones I care about right now.

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
Staying at home all day today. Gonna go order out.

You basically stay home everyday, why would a national holiday be any different? :D I have some chicken wings planned for dinner. Seems appropriate with football being on the tube.

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
Fun fact: Taiwanese Thanksgiving is actually the 3rd Sunday after Christmas Day, which in their country occurs on the 5th of March.

Sep 19, 2008
rmge4ff0uav51.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad