Useless Thread MDCCLXXXIV: NC Dinos win first KBO title, defeat Doosan in 6 games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
WWE should stop booking special matches to be annual events.

Hell in a Cell actually meant something when it was the culmination of an intense feud.

Now, it's an annual event with run-of-the-mill matches that completely defeat the purpose of the cell in the first place.
WWE diluted PPV with about 50 PPVs a year

"SummerSlam"

"HIAC"

"WrestleMania"

"MITB"

"Survivor Series"

etc

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
The Royal Rumble is a good spectacle, but it's rarely a good match. If you take away the 20 jobbers or midcarders that have no chance, it's boring.

The biggest drama was the potential for debuting stars, but they don't really do that anymore. Remember when they cut to a shot of Roman during AJ Styles debut, lirl

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Entrants from this year's Rumble:

AJ Styles
Aleister Black
Big E
Braun Strowman
Brock Lesnar
Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Drew McIntyre
Edge
Elias
Erick Rowan
John Morrison
Karl Anderson
Keith Lee
Kevin Owens
King Corbin
Kofi Kingston
Luke Gallows
Matt Riddle
The Miz
Montel Vontavious Porter
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio
Ricochet
Robert Roode
Roman Reigns
Samoa Joe
Seth Rollins
Shelton Benjamin
Shinsuke Nakamura

I can't remember how some of these guys were booked, but I count 10 people who had any chance of winning. AJ, Brock, Drew, Edge, Keith, Owens, Orton, Roman, Rollins, and Shinsuke. And I'm sure some those guys had no chance because they were booked like geeks in the preceding months.

Looking at the match on Wikipedia, only 6 guys lasted for more than 10 minutes. Dolph, Orton, Roman, Edge, Brock, and Drew. WWE sucks.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Entrants from this year's Rumble:

AJ Styles
Aleister Black
Big E
Braun Strowman
Brock Lesnar
Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Drew McIntyre
Edge
Elias
Erick Rowan
John Morrison
Karl Anderson
Keith Lee
Kevin Owens
King Corbin
Kofi Kingston
Luke Gallows
Matt Riddle
The Miz
Montel Vontavious Porter
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio
Ricochet
Robert Roode
Roman Reigns
Samoa Joe
Seth Rollins
Shelton Benjamin
Shinsuke Nakamura

I can't remember how some of these guys were booked, but I count 10 people who had any chance of winning. AJ, Brock, Drew, Edge, Keith, Owens, Orton, Roman, Rollins, and Shinsuke. And I'm sure some those guys had no chance because they were booked like geeks in the preceding months.

Looking at the match on Wikipedia, only 6 guys lasted for more than 10 minutes. Dolph, Orton, Roman, Edge, Brock, and Drew. WWE sucks.
Styles, Miz, Joe, Braun, E, Kofi. About half can be said to have a "chance", but in general it's often obvious who are the 3 most likely.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
You have guys like Matt Riddle, Samoa Joe, Ricochet, AJ Styles, Shinsuke, Keith Lee, and Aleister Black, yet none of them were in the match for more than 10 minutes.

Matt Riddle and Shinsuke had a combined time of 61 seconds, are you having a f***ing giggle, Vince?

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Styles, Miz, Joe, Braun, E, Kofi. About half can be said to have a "chance", but in general it's often obvious who are the 3 most likely.

There are many former champs in there, but a lot of them are no longer pushed as top guys, so it's hard to say they had a chance at winning.

Example: Kofi got murdered by Brock for the title, then never even had a rematch before going back to his goofy tag team act.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Reactions: PanthersPens62

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
yes

in my apartment i assembled my L-shaped desk with a hutch, my large drawer, my night table, my bed frame, and my 2 bookcases (a small and a large)

when my brother moved, I assembled his L-shaped desk and his drawer

i assembled my parent's tv stand (the large ones with shelves, drawers and all) and one of their drawers

i also assembled a desk for my stepdad's sister's kid because i wanted to see their new cat at the same time a couple of years ago !!
Dude how the **** do you act like you can’t get girls? They love guys who can build shit.

Reactions: John Price

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
i am uberly ugly and do not want to disrespect women by having them by my side in public, because they would feel ashamed
Aren’t you Asian though? You can’t be that ugly.

Also some chicks dig ugly guys cause they got intangibles, unlike Jonny Toews who is a fraud and not ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad