Useless Thread MDCCLXXXIV: NC Dinos win first KBO title, defeat Doosan in 6 games

Status
Not open for further replies.

SladeWilson23

I keep my promises.
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2014
New Jersey
From a game to game basis, the difference is indeed small, like several other things. But over the course of a season, allowing just 1 more HD scoring chance per game is going to mean ~10-20 more goals against. (the HD Sv% for goalies goes between 75% for the very worst and 85% for the very best, generally)

Goalies' numbers over a course of a season are meaningless. Game to game numbers are what important.

Sep 19, 2008
how the **** would someone think i am asian
because of your weeb tendencies

- obsession with JRPG games

- obsession with Kpop and Dreamcatcher

- obsession with a chinese based MMO"J"RPG with questionable elements (no mention of your favorite place Taiwan or Hong Kong allowed, massive censorship)

If someone had never seen you before and were basing their perception of you off the internet message board they would most likely determine you are an asian

Sep 19, 2008

194283.jpg

196786.jpg

Reactions: Fixed to Ruin

SladeWilson23

I keep my promises.
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2014
New Jersey
goalie performances on a game-to-game basis follow a relatively normal distribution around the mean (which is season average) :huh:

Every game is unique. There is no carryover effect from game to game. Everything resets after the final horn. Being able to perform consistently in a wide array of environments, conditions, strength of opponent, etc is what determines what goalies are great. The best way to see what the best goalies are is by looking at games played. Only the elite goalies get to play 65+ games a year.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Every game is unique. There is no carryover effect from game to game. Everything resets after the final horn. Being able to perform consistently in a wide array of environments, conditions, strength of opponent, etc is what determines what goalies are great. The best way to see what the best goalies are is by looking at games played. Only the elite goalies get to play 65+ games a year.
CLT.

Sep 19, 2008
you really like inventing realities in your head and pretending they're factually true
lmao at you trying to deny it

you literally still watch WWE even during the pandemic

it's so boring, Kairi Sane left too. Why bother watching?

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
lmao at you trying to deny it

you literally still watch WWE even during the pandemic

it's so boring, Kairi Sane left too. Why bother watching?
I've never watched the whole shows attentively. I put them on my 3rd monitor and only watch the storylines and matches that are of interest. Which are a minority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad