Useless Thread MDCCLXXIX: Only post in this thread if you want to kiss me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
And FYI I am not a thief because I watched Fugueuse online

There are strict firewalls prohibiting me from watching Fugueuse officially !!

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
And FYI I am not a thief because I watched Fugueuse online

There are strict firewalls prohibiting me from watching Fugueuse officially !!
Which meant you were not legally allowed to watch it.
add586337d.png

Sep 19, 2008
With No Crowd, Serena Williams Rallies Herself to Reach U.S. Open Quarterfinals

Her win over Maria Sakkari was her 100th at Arthur Ashe Stadium, the most of any player.

Sep 19, 2008
“I’m always going to bring that fire and that passion and that Serena to the court,” said Williams, who has been referring to herself in the third person perhaps more than ever during this tournament.
She screamed when she lost points; she screamed when she won points. At one crucial moment, she even made a loud noise when one of Sakkari’s first serves landed in the net.
“I don’t feel like I’m super different without a crowd, but I’m super passionate,” Williams said after the match. “This is my job. This is what I wake up to do. This is what I train to do 365 days of the year.”

"classless"

Reactions: PanthersPens62

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
He was bragging about how 3 Canadians made the Round of 16 yesterday

2 of them were eliminated

That is all I'm saying
I don't think you understand what bragging means. If I were bragging, I would have mentionned how there were 3 canadians and only 1 american on the male side. Which I didn't. Because I don't give a shit about player nationalities. Andy Roddick (an american!) is probably my favorite player ever on the male side. Thiem and Zverev are really fun to watch, and obviously Federer and Djoker are always a pleasure to watch too. On the female side, I never ever cared about Wozniak. All time, my favs are probably Ivanovic, Henin, and Sharapova. In terms of entertainment, Serena never failed either, especially in her prime, even though I wasn't a fan a fan. Right now, I like watching, outside of Bianca, Svitolina, Kenin, and Gauff is looking super promising.

Sep 19, 2008
I hope you learned a lesson to be humble and stop bragging about how good Canada is at hockey / tennis / whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad