Useless Thread MDCCLXXIX: Only post in this thread if you want to kiss me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008

Sep 19, 2008
American Jennifer Brady reached her first Grand Slam quarter-final by disposing of 2016 champion Angelique Kerber at the US Open.
The 25-year-old, seeded 28th, won 6-1 6-4 on Louis Armstrong Stadium at Flushing Meadows.

Sep 19, 2008
Bianca really triggered you last year didn't she
No I don't care about Bianca

It's just funny that your sole reason for following tennis is to support female players of which none of Canadian descent are left :laugh:

Meanwhile at least THREE AMERICANS remain

3>0 :laugh:

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
No I don't care about Bianca

It's just funny that your sole reason for following tennis is to support female players of which none of Canadian descent are left :laugh:

Meanwhile at least THREE AMERICANS remain

3>0 :laugh:
There were really a lot of Canadian tennis players in the early 2000s wasn't there

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Enjoy watching the Americans in the round of 8 :)
You're acting like I'd be upset if one of them won. Which I wouldn't. I legitimately don't care.

Meanwhile, you started mocking Canadian tennis ONLY after Bianca beat Serena last year. You never did that before even with Genie. That's why you make it seem like you definitely were emotionally affected by this event.

Sep 19, 2008
You're acting like I'd be upset if one of them won. Which I wouldn't. I legitimately don't care.

Meanwhile, you started mocking Canadian tennis ONLY after Bianca beat Serena last year. You never did that before even with Genie. That's why you make it seem like you definitely were emotionally affected by this event.
I don't care about Bianca

I care about you freaking out about Bianca winning as if it were the most important event in your life

Good for her for winning but that win was way overhyped

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
I don't care about Bianca

I care about you freaking out about Bianca winning as if it were the most important event in your life

Good for her for winning but that win was way overhyped
Unlike you, events that happen to other people are not the most important events in my life.

And nobody goes on such tirades if they don't care.

And how was it overhyped? Nothing wrong with acknowledging and celebrating a first in a country's history. You'll probably freak out more if one of the americans win than I did with Bianca winning, by the way. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad