Useless Thread MDCCLXVIII: Kpoop sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
A large part of why the Seahawks didn't run the ball is the masterful clock management of Bill Belichick.

The Seahawks made it to the goal line. As you would expect them to score, you would expect the Pats to call a timeout to save some clock and mount a comeback drive. However, they didn't call the timeout, forcing the Seahawks to then make a hasty decision with limited clock and timeouts.

In fact, had Butler not intercepted the pass, it's very likely they run the next play, but they couldn't run on that first play because of Bill Belichick's decision to not call a timeout.

Of course, that requires one to, y'know, pay attention to the game

Last edited:

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
If you like Hornswaggle then I don't know what to say.

He isn't a comedy act, he's a mockery of the entire business.

He's up there with Eugene in the "Makes me embarrassed to be a wrestling fan" category

Last edited:

member 157595

Haven't tried to make my own. I have an irrational fear of fermenting my own stuff.

I see. I've done a bunch of that, from making my own beer (different fermentation, obviously) to making my own pickles and sauerkraut. I made some awesome pickled radishes and zucchini last year. My favorite kraut came from a red cabbage and brussels sprout mixture.

What's the Kimchi brand you buy?

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
I see. I've done a bunch of that, from making my own beer (different fermentation, obviously) to making my own pickles and sauerkraut. I made some awesome pickled radishes and zucchini last year. My favorite kraut came from a red cabbage and brussels sprout mixture.

What's the Kimchi brand you buy?
I do make pickled stuff. Pickled radishes >>>.

The Kimchi I buy is made at the local asian market, so there's no brand. I posted a picture a page or two ago of the containers. Their kimchi is very good.

member 157595

I do make pickled stuff. Pickled radishes >>>.

The Kimchi I buy is made at the local asian market, so there's no brand. I posted a picture a page or two ago of the containers. Their kimchi is very good.

Yeah I've had a lot of success with pickled radishes, both as a quick pickle and fermented pickle. They're great and radishes tend to grow well in my local climate so we try to plant some every year, but we're trending much drier in the summer than normal so who knows. Not planting anything this year though.

Sep 19, 2008
Yankees baseball is presented by Jeep.

By RW Baranabas health.

Dominos pizza. The official pizza of the New York Yankees radio network.

Sep 19, 2008
Stepping up to the microphone, here is the voice of the New York Yankees, John Sterling.

Well, Suzyn, I thank you, and good afternoon, everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad