Useless Thread MDCCLXVIII: Kpoop sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
Nothing too fancy. Had a couple calls that were easy. One was a hardware issue that is known and the other was a end user error.
do you follow a regimented process to resolve these issues

usually when I come across an issue I just google and fix it. When youa re in IT you have to open up a ticket and shit.

Sep 19, 2008
I'm still pissed those Elias tickets sold out in like 3 minutes. I would have gone to a fansign with Elias in Baltimore.

Walk
With
Elias

Sep 19, 2008
It depends, but I can't see many scenarios where asking for a picture isn't somewhat obnoxious.
meh he was open to taking pictures throughout the day with various fans

People also didn't know who he was though. It was just him and a backpack going out of the arena lol

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
@Roman Fell was the picture anything like this?

f45vhg6w1sx41.jpg

Reactions: Roman Fell
Sep 19, 2008
Can't believe the last event I attended was a Monday Night WWE event

the country shut down 2 days later :(

They advertised Smackdown in like August and I'm like "I'm so there this is so much fun" :laugh:

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
do you follow a regimented process to resolve these issues

usually when I come across an issue I just google and fix it. When youa re in IT you have to open up a ticket and shit.

Usually, there are sub procedures and practices depending on the symptoms. Mechanical, electrical, software, and hardware. The thing about tickets, the client company opens one themselves when they place a service call, we internally open a ticket number of our own.

Mostly I follow my instincts as I have doing this over 20 years but I have googled some things. Odd time it has helped. Usually it is more sales brochure info and user guides that come up. I also belong to a tech support forum, good chance if you post a problem that someone might have seen it.

Some days it's great driving around town and doing small easy or known repairs. Other days it can be absolute hell when you have a major client with a top end device that has a problem that you have run out of ideas with after being there for hours.

Reactions: Roman Fell

Miguel Cairo

Mar 18, 2020
Wow, this is some place. A duplex, huh? Look at this, you got stairs in an apartment. All my life, I dreamed about having steps in an apartment. Even one step. Sunken living room. Although, one step is really not all that sunken.

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
Hate stairs, bad knees. When I get rich I am gonna have a long and spread out one floor place out in the desert, dry warm air for the bones and a great clear sky every night to take out the telescope.

Yeah, I am the type of guy who drives around your neighbourhood with a scope hoping to catch a glance at Uranus!

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
My previous apartment had a sunken living room.

I liked the extra 5 inches of ceiling height, but people would constantly trip on the step

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad