Useless Thread MDCCLX: Cooking Failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
I was about level 55 firemaking before I started playing Wintertodt. Now I'm level 78 after only a few days

Also getting some construction and woodcutting, which is nice

member 157595

It's a fun distraction from the real world

Other than 3 NCAA FB championships in my lifetime all the sports teams I've ever cared about consistently suck the big one when it counts. That's not particularly fun. I casually follow sports to some extent but I definitely don't miss putting emotion into it or making it an important part of my life. I have more important things to do.

I was referring to noted nationalist American @Roman Fell rooting for Canada at the wjc, and only at the wjc, nowhere else.

If he actually cares about the WJC he's not an American to begin with.

you can play it off however you want, but because you're not a deep-rooted sports fan anymore, it obviously shows that you're failing at life and have nothing to live for.

True. I've always hated myself and this gives me a good opportunity to kick the depression into high gear.

don't even know why you'd bring a child into the world in a mostly sports-free environment

setting up for failure right from the start.

OT but I'm going to need job advice in the coming weeks since my previous company wants me back bad (a totally different group though, they primarily do stuff I can't talk about on teh internets and would be offering a promotion) and is attempting to incentivize it. They haven't officially made me an offer but I'm pretty sure it's a formality at this point, the section lead was practically begging me to come back. I've never had this happen before.

I'm leaning on staying where I am but my previous company has ludicrous good health insurance, 5% retirement match and much more stability (my current company is small). It's very different when you have a family to support. Basically, I'll win either way AND lose either way, if that makes any sense.

Where's the OG Useless Thread crew at?

Either gone or on discord.

again, not really necessary when he's tongue punching your **** box

all you need is to know its clean and free of warts for a real good time down there

:laugh:

Bones Malone

Game Player
Oct 22, 2010
Buffalo
Sour-Monkey-12oz-Can.png

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
If I challenge my dumb ass boss to a duel, is it unethical to slap him using real animal leather gloves? I would not want to see poor animals suffering..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad