Useless Thread MDCCLX: Cooking Failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
DUDE I SPENT ALL AFTERNOON WEDNESDAY LOOKING. THE LINKS YOU GAVE ME ARE LINKS I ALREADY CHECKED WEDNESDAY. THEY DON'T SHOW UP. IF I FOUND THEM I'D BE WATCHING IT NOW
The last time you told me you spent a lot of time learning, you didn't learn anything because you actually didn't try to learn anything. So I figure the same conclusion can be made here.

Sep 19, 2008
I dun backtraced you and now I'm gonna report you to the cyber police

The consequences will never be the same
I just downvoted your comment.
FAQ What does this mean? The amount of karma (points) on your comment and Reddit account has decreased by one.
Why did you do this? There are several reasons I may deem a comment to be unworthy of positive or neutral karma. These include, but are not limited to:
Rudeness towards other Redditors, Spreading incorrect information, Sarcasm not correctly flagged with a /s. Am I banned from the Reddit? No - not yet. But you should refrain from making comments like this in the future. Otherwise I will be forced to issue an additional downvote, which may put your commenting and posting privileges in jeopardy.
I don't believe my comment deserved a downvote. Can you un-downvote it? Sure, mistakes happen. But only in exceedingly rare circumstances will I undo a downvote. If you would like to issue an appeal, shoot me a private message explaining what I got wrong. I tend to respond to Reddit PMs within several minutes. Do note, however, that over 99.9% of downvote appeals are rejected, and yours is likely no exception.
How can I prevent this from happening in the future? Accept the downvote and move on. But learn from this mistake: your behavior will not be tolerated on Reddit.com. I will continue to issue downvotes until you improve your conduct. Remember: Reddit is privilege, not a right.

Sep 19, 2008
The last time you told me you spent a lot of time learning, you didn't learn anything because you actually didn't try to learn anything. So I figure the same conclusion can be made here.
You're wrong because I surfed through multiple sites trying to find a link Wednesday and I couldn't find one. I told you the only link I found was Fanny and Damien in bed in season 1. And it expired after 1 minute. "Please pay to watch more." Like what the f***. How is it this hard to find Fuguesuse in America

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
The entire 'screenshot of a different social media site' concept has always bothered me.

If I wanted Tumblr content, I would go on Tumblr.

All Tumblr meta screenshots are obnoxiously unfunny anyway

Sep 19, 2008
Since I'm done watching the Sopranos I should probably binge watch FUGUEUSE

IF I COULD FIND IT

Sep 19, 2008
Now I will watch s2 of fugueuse. When you see the FB comments people keep arguing it is worse than s1 :laugh:

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
And what do you know, it took me about 10 minutes to find it on Google

I think I searched the show's name, the current season, the current episode, and the word watch

It took you all day and you still couldn't find it?

Reactions: Kairi Zaide

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Here, I bought you a shirt

34717c4cb496516013a7128868984b19

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Players must assist pyromancers, a special group of Arceuus mages, to keep the Wintertodt at bay. As servants of the sacred flame, only they know the spells required to subdue the Wintertodt, so they are heavily relied upon in the defence of Great Kourend. While their magical abilities are extraordinary, their skills in other areas are limited, and thus require assistance from skilled adventurers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad