Useless Thread MDCCLX: Cooking Failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
Carlo already told Natasha that if she didn't pay him her cash that she wouldn't have a nice little living room like this, Carlo ruined everything to show her that him who needs to listen and she better pay him

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
People are totally overreacting to that video of the man hitting the seat of the woman that reclined.

He's the hero falling on his sword for all of us people-haters that have to deal with all of you rude jerks at every airport. No one else has enough courage and stupidity to act like that much of a petulant child

I bet that woman is one of those people that's always unprepared for the security checkpoint, before obliviously getting in everyone's way on her way to crowd around the gate 45 minutes before the plane boards, then trying to board early when her ticket clearly says "Group 7".

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2008
People are totally overreacting to that video of the man hitting the seat of the woman that reclined.

He's the hero falling on his sword for all of us people-haters that have to deal with all of you rude jerks at every airport.

I bet that woman is one of those people that's always unprepared for the security checkpoint, before obliviously getting in everyone's way on her way to crowd around the gate 45 minutes before the plane boards, then trying to board early when your ticket clearly says "Group 7".
wait you fly on planes now

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Flying back from Miami, so many people were crowded around the gate and NO ONE would move when I said excuse me.

Our plane hadn't even landed and deboarded, ffs. I wanted to just start spinning and hitting people with my luggage.

Sep 19, 2008
it's not my fault that you're dumb because anyone else can find full episodes, not just myself
DUDE I SPENT ALL AFTERNOON WEDNESDAY LOOKING. THE LINKS YOU GAVE ME ARE LINKS I ALREADY CHECKED WEDNESDAY. THEY DON'T SHOW UP. IF I FOUND THEM I'D BE WATCHING IT NOW

Sep 19, 2008
Dude I was able to find a Japanese comedy way back in 2015 easily off the internet and I can't even find Fugueuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad