Useless Thread MDCCLVII: Don Cherry Stinks!!! (fired, so fired)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
This is a newspaper right? Its 90% bullshit, but it entertaining. That's why I read it because it entertains me. YOU won't let me read it, so you entertain me with your bullshit. Tell me a story right now, go...

Sep 19, 2008
based on their play this year they're obviously not talking about Redskins football
snyder has owned this team for like 20 or so years and people are tired of it

similar to brown owning Bengals for x+ amount of yrs

People here are just beginning to revolt

And arguably Redskins have no one on level of Dalton or AJ Green too so

Sep 19, 2008
I ride the train into the city so I don't f***ing deal with traffic on the interstate into the city. It's like 3 pm and there's already traffic going INTO the city. It makes no sense. Everyone is going OUT of the city out of work. Why would people go INTO the city?

member 157595

snyder has owned this team for like 20 or so years and people are tired of it

similar to brown owning Bengals for x+ amount of yrs

People here are just beginning to revolt

And arguably Redskins have no one on level of Dalton or AJ Green too so

I don't blame them. Snyder would rather have full control and lose than be hands-off and win. Total egomaniac and control freak, and he only wants people that tell him what he wants to hear.

Reactions: Roman Fell

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
How long until Disney+ starts absorbing other streaming services before taking over the world?

Much like Cartman's Dawson's Creek Trapper Keeper.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Dear Apple,
We love your design and appreciate the care, attention, and time that goes into designing your packaging. It is an orchestra of sensory experience and is forever tied to the Apple brand.

Excuse me, I have the sudden urge to poop and vomit at the same time.

Reactions: OmniCube

member 157595

With the risk of offending some......I will miss Cherry. He entertained me & as a fan of "old time hockey" I appreciated his take on the game.

In a general sense, people who are easily offended are disgraceful. Do not throw them a bone unless it comes with a "GO f*** YOURSELF" note on it.

Reactions: PanthersPens62
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad