Useless Thread MDCCLVII: Don Cherry Stinks!!! (fired, so fired)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
@Zaide face when Mike offers him a cooking job in usa

iu

Sep 19, 2008
When asked about their hard times as a trainee, she said “I cannot understand (Korean), it was the hardest for me”.

Sep 19, 2008
In order to fulfill of her dreams, she decided to went to South Korea. It wasn't easy to begin her life in South Korea hadn't gotten to the unfamiliar environment there, monthly evaluation, and lack of abilities gave her lots of pressures. She didn't want to be left behind, so she stayed in the company to practice alone until midnight everyday. When being alone in the practice room, she could sing and dance freely, she could cry alone secretly when she felt sad and no one would know. The first time she told her perplexity to her members, they gave her lots of encouragements and went through lots of ups and downs with her. Now, she thanked herself a lot for not giving up then [1].

:cry:

Sep 19, 2008
I am sorry for bullying you Zaide

If Shuhua did not know Korean and learned it by herself in South Korea then you can do it too

I apologize :(

Sep 19, 2008
It's just that I feel so much like being the heel that I don't realize there are real people behind the computer

I am very sorry for being mean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad