Useless Thread MDCCLVI: We dem boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008

I can't think of any reason why anyone would want to live at home if they had a full paying full time job. But that is just me. If you're still living at home with a job you must be cheap as hell.

Sep 19, 2008
Even @Zaide moved out to live in his own place. And zaide is extremely cheap. He doesn't even pay for tv he just steals his parents login information

Sep 19, 2008
How does one make their own tomato sauce? Has anyone ever tried? It seems needless. The corporations already package sauce by the bulk and sell it at the store. You just open the bottle and pour.

Sep 19, 2008
I get saving money believe it or not but there comes a time when you just need to move out and be an adult. You can't do shit living at home.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
If you had a job would you still live at home or would you buy your own place.

i worked and lived with my parents for a while. it was a bad job that didn't pay much though.

i moved away for hockey when i was young, around 15. i came back home after hockey ended around 19 and stayed with my parents for 5 years. the entire time i was posting here as StanGetz v1.0 i was living with mom and dad.

i left with about 10k in savings, which was nice, but i could have moved out much earlier. I was deep into drugs from about 2006-2009 before i joined here. after that phase and i got back to working i could have left, but didn't.

so i guess i'm fine with it, though it's probably not super healthy.

Reactions: Roman Fell

Bones Malone

Game Player
Oct 22, 2010
Buffalo
I get saving money believe it or not but there comes a time when you just need to get a job and be an adult. You can't do **** living at home.

Sep 19, 2008
Have to f***in drive through Rush hour traffic to go to trader Joe's for pasta sauce. f***in city.

Sep 19, 2008
i worked and lived with my parents for a while. it was a bad job that didn't pay much though.

i moved away for hockey when i was young, around 15. i came back home after hockey ended around 19 and stayed with my parents for 5 years. the entire time i was posting here as StanGetz v1.0 i was living with mom and dad.

i left with about 10k in savings, which was nice, but i could have moved out much earlier. I was deep into drugs from about 2006-2009 before i joined here. after that phase and i got back to working i could have left, but didn't.

so i guess i'm fine with it, though it's probably not super healthy.
Yep. If you have a good job you don't need to live at home. You can start your own life. People are really thrifty these days and want to save madly for retirement. But at what cost? Your livelihood?

Live in the now.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
Yep. If you have a good job you don't need to live at home. You can start your own life. People are really thrifty these days and want to save madly for retirement. But at what cost? Your livelihood?

Live in the now.

i don't think ppl are often thrifty because they want to save for retirement; it's just really expensive to live most places.

i have friends who make 100k+ but don't save anything. it's crazy out here.

Reactions: Roman Fell
Sep 19, 2008
I moved out to live closer to the lab so I didn't have to deal with traffic in the worst traffic area in the f***in world. Have you ever tried to take the toll road back into Maryland at 4 pm?

Get your facts straight.

Sep 19, 2008
f*** the toll road gonna be packed today. Starts raining and people slow down to 5 mph. Put your wipers on and crank that gas buddy. Smh

Sep 19, 2008
We can't even drive in snow. Snowstorm hits people got a foot of snow on their f***in car top. Hit the highway all that shit breezes onto your f***in windshield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad