Useless Thread MDCCLVI: We dem boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
Earlier Thursday, sources told ESPN's Josina Anderson that Brown is scheduled to meet with the NFL next week concerning accusations of sexually assaulting multiple women and that the veteran receiver is eager to present his side.
However, hours later, Brown took to social media to display his frustration with the league.
"Imagine conforming to a system giving it a 100 percent to see them treat me like this is unfairly!" Brown said on Twitter. "Making money off my sweat and blood F--- the @nfl I'll never play in that s--- treat black people the worse! Clear my name and go f--- your self."

Sep 19, 2008
"Imagine conforming to a discord system giving it a 100 percent to see them treat me like this is unfairly! Making laughs off my sweat and blood F--- the @Chippah I'll never chat in that s--- treat Asian people the worse! Clear my name and go f--- your self."

Reactions: VickAshley

Bones Malone

Game Player
Oct 22, 2010
Buffalo
"Imagine conforming to a discord system giving it a 100 percent to see them treat me like this is unfairly! Making laughs off my sweat and blood F--- the @Chippah I'll never chat in that s--- treat Asian people the worse! Clear my name and go f--- your self."

You were booted, quit acting like it was your choice.

PS: No one wants you back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad