Useless Thread MDCCCXXXVII - Sarah Matthews Appreciation Thread (WARNING: NO POLITICS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
Meanwhile in the Jays vs Red Soxs game.

vP4XQGqqnOC0C2nBg-WqRPyvcgQ=.gif

• Haha
Reactions: John Price
Sep 19, 2008
Vince being a great character during the Attitude Era doesn't preclude him from being a piece of shit.

Why does that even need to be stated...
yes vince is a pos

you know vince basically got rid of local wrestling with papa mcmahon and merged all the regional companies into wwf

and that's not to mention the way he criminally treats his employees re: healthcare and pay

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
yes vince is a pos

you know vince basically got rid of local wrestling with papa mcmahon and merged all the regional companies into wwf

and that's not to mention the way he criminally treats his employees re: healthcare and pay

He's a real life heel, so it wasn't too much of a stretch to play an iconic heel character and turn Stone Cold into a superstar by getting beat up and embarrassed by him almost every week.

Shane was definitely capable of putting guys over, for as much as I deride him. Steph and Hunter, though, always wanted to put themselves over, to the detriment of the business.

Last edited:
Reactions: PanthersPens62

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Shane put Kurt over more in their 2002 King of the Ring match than probably everyone Hunter has collectively put over in his entire in-ring career.

I remember Steph feuding with Jericho and he would call her a "trash bag hoe" and such, but she became intolerable over the years.

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
guess @PanthersPens62 won't be a red sox fan

wonder what morning joe thinks of this shellackin'
Wakes up.......checks last night's scores.........

IIIIIIIIIIIIt's a Marlins Win!!!!!!!!!!

And before you ask......I need more time to see what others think of the blockbuster trade last night because as you well know I am incapable of thinking for myself. :rolleyes: Right now I am torn. I FLOVED Huby-Duby-Doo, but the word is we were going to lose him to FA & we got a graet 24 year old back and extended 8 years. Worse short term, maybe better long term.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
yes vince is a pos

This I agree with. I always did hate that Vince destroyed all the regional companies. One of the neat thing about following rasslin' in the 70's/80's was following all the different regional companies how they differed from one another, getting excited when guys would move from 1 to another etc. Florida was always considered one of the best (along with Georgia thanks to TBS and "Duhtay" competed in both over his career) it was awful to lose them both.

Sep 19, 2008

Wakes up.......checks last night's scores.........

IIIIIIIIIIIIt's a Marlins Win!!!!!!!!!!

And before you ask......I need more time to see what others think of the blockbuster trade last night because as you well know I am incapable of thinking for myself. :rolleyes: Right now I am torn. I FLOVED Huby-Duby-Doo, but the word is we were going to lose him to FA & we got a graet 24 year old back and extended 8 years. Worse short term, maybe better long term.
wtf are you talking about, trade

I have heard no such thing

Sep 19, 2008
don't think i'll buy another ticket

purchased tickets to the last 2 lotteries and nothing has f***ing happened

Sep 19, 2008
Although nobody drew the six numbers, there were four big winners Friday as they drew the first five numbers. In the case of three of those tickets – sold in Delaware, New Jersey and New York – they had opted for the Megaplier, giving each a $3 million prize. The fourth ticket to match the five numbers was sold in Virginia and was worth $1 million, according to the lottery.

hol up

gonna check my ticket...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad