Useless Thread MDCCCXXXVII - Sarah Matthews Appreciation Thread (WARNING: NO POLITICS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
Normally Boring and Sleepy Paul Severino had me on the verge of falling asleep last night before the 8th inning rally. Pirates tied it in the 9th and then I went to sleep in extra innings.

Sep 19, 2008
1657802024912.png

Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Imagine having to watch another team's games because your own team is so bloody awful. And its really a disgrace that the Natinals are the dreck of the NL. Three years removed from a world title........great fan support & the owner rewards the fans by letting all the good players go. Why anyone gives them a penny by attending games is beyond me.

#30-60

• Wow
Reactions: John Price
Sep 19, 2008
Hood morning
ps5 is gathering too much dust. :( nothing to play! and all the games are so expensive!

Imagine having to watch another team's games because your own team is so bloody awful. And its really a disgrace that the Natinals are the dreck of the NL. Three years removed from a world title........great fan support & the owner rewards the fans by letting all the good players go. Why anyone gives them a penny by attending games is beyond me.

#30-60
1) the Marlins telecast showed two Nats fans at the game and that dog trying to get some beer lol

2) Jessica Blaylock said that her friends and godson were at the game and The Donald signed for them and took pictures -- CLASS ACT

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
ps5 is gathering too much dust. :( nothing to play! and all the games are so expensive!

1) the Marlins telecast showed two Nats fans at the game and that dog trying to get some beer lol

2) Jessica Blaylock said that her friends and godson were at the game and The Donald signed for them and took pictures -- CLASS ACT
1) You are obviously entertained by our telecasts or you would not tune in.

2) The Jays are 46-42, in a playoff spot & fire their manager because they know they are better than that and want a better voice of leadership. The Marlins are under .500 all year, barely contending for a playoff spot and The Donald and his superiors keep blathering on and on about "how close the team is to turning it around". UGH

Sep 19, 2008
1) You are obviously entertained by our telecasts or you would not tune in.

2) The Jays are 46-42, in a playoff spot & fire their manager because they know they are better than that and want a better voice of leadership. The Marlins are under .500 all year, barely contending for a playoff spot and The Donald and his superiors keep blathering on and on about "how close the team is to turning it around". UGH
Also the local team is blacked out online.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Maybe it's just my browser, but clicking the home button takes me to mandatory.hfboards.com, and doesn't forward me to the right address. (If I open it in a new tab, it forwards correctly.)

I clicked on it earlier and thought "Oh, the boards just went down".

Sep 19, 2008
Twitch chat rambling about women issues

Streamer flips out like "why aren't you talking about me"

:laugh:

Kappa

Sep 19, 2008
Rewatching Simpsons episodes and the amount of inflation that has gone on since then is ridiculous

Homer claims that he cannot afford 15000 dollars for a plow. In 2022 that plow would not cost that much.

:laugh:

Also things like "Aww 125 dollars? I can't afford that."

"Homer, I order you to get those shoes."

1657811109578.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad