Useless Thread MDCCCXLVI - Soy sauce + Ice cream ♥️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Jim Nantz : "Is a bear hug a hold? I don't think so."

What? If you're holding someone in place, that would obviously be holding.

A bear hug is obviously different than containing someone's forward progression

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
lol patriots

What the shit was that, throwing desperation laterals when IT WAS f***ING TIED

Josh McDaniels falling ass backwards into another win, further proving that is an unjust universe

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
I'm very cranky today I left my gloves on the subway I need a f***ing new pair.

The were good thick gloves too the 20 dollar kind. Now I have to buy another f***ing pair. I'm so mad. f***.

I went to 3 stores before the game they were sold out of gloves. It's winter. How can you have no gloves.

:biglaugh: :laugh: Serves you right for being a dolt!! :laugh:

Jesus Christ man…you can’t even keep track of a pair of f***ing mittens?? :shakehead :help:

For Christmas, your mother should buy you pairs of these…

MIT54-1-MIT54-6-CHARCOAL-mitaine.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
Soccer fans think this is so wonderful, although our own Mr. Price's silence when confronted with this fact speaks volumes.
1671458135773.png

You are advocating them golng golden goal which could go on forever, how else would they resolve a tie situation

if you don't like the shootout then don't go to a shootout. win the game in regulation or ET

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
View attachment 623845

You are advocating them golng golden goal which could go on forever, how else would they resolve a tie situation

if you don't like the shootout then don't go to a shootout. win the game in regulation or ET
Oh lookie, responding with pictures of a coach I don't like! :laugh:

Yes, I am advocating ending the game similar to how any other sport ends a game. Not with a gimmick. If hockey players can go 4 OT's in the post season to determine a winner then so can soccer players. It may force them not to "get injured" as much, but that too would be a huge improvement.

Sep 19, 2008
Oh lookie, responding with pictures of a coach I don't like! :laugh:

Yes, I am advocating ending the game similar to how any other sport ends a game. Not with a gimmick. If hockey players can go 4 OT's in the post season to determine a winner then so can soccer players. It may force them not to "get injured" as much, but that too would be a huge improvement.
The problem is its not like hockey where you can keep playing. In that case it would take 5 or 6 hours to play the game

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
The problem is its not like hockey where you can keep playing. In that case it would take 5 or 6 hours to play the game
No it would not. You end it with sudden death or a "golden goal" and it would have taken approximately an extra 20 minutes yesterday. Meanwhile much more importantly:

Maybe El Presidente reads your posts! :biglaugh:

Sep 19, 2008
No it would not. You end it with sudden death or a "golden goal" and it would have taken approximately an extra 20 minutes yesterday. Meanwhile much more importantly:

Maybe El Presidente reads your posts! :biglaugh:

How much extra time have you seen. They've tried golden goal before. There's a reason they stopped

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
:biglaugh: :laugh: Serves you right for being a dolt!! :laugh:

Jesus Christ man…you can’t even keep track of a pair of f***ing mittens?? :shakehead :help:

For Christmas, your mother should buy you pairs of these…

MIT54-1-MIT54-6-CHARCOAL-mitaine.jpg
These are indispensable for parents, for the following reasons:

1) little kids have the attention span of a cocaine-addicted gnat and will drop things at will
2) when they do, they never remember where they leave it
3) it's literally impossible to get gloves on them and mittens are hard enough
4) it's even more impossible when they have a coat on and are squirming like a damn worm
5) it's rare to find mittens that aren't too big so having something that will stretch is vital

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad