Useless Thread MDCCCXLVI - Soy sauce + Ice cream ♥️

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Will Tua ever win again
If they beat NE & The Jets (which they should) they are in the playoffs. Tua was fine last night. The play calling at the end left a bit to be desired. Coach Nerd needs to stick with the run more when it is working. The secondary is the main issue write now. It is depleted & teams are chewing it up.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
They manage to do it in Green Bay all the time. They actually pay fans to do it I believe (but I may be wrong on the paying part) . The Bills won't do it because they WANT fans throwing snowballs like they did last night. Its pathetic that the refs did not follow up on the threat to penalize the Bills anytime a snowball hit someone.

Bills fans are too busy pregaming and smashing tables in the parking lot.

Yeah, there's so many people on the sidelines not wearing pads and helmets that the shit-for-brains snowball throwers can hurt, yet the refs do that hollow threat shit that just makes the crowd rowdier.

"Don't do it again, or else... Oh shit, that didn't stop them, so let's not punish them."

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Bills fans are too busy pregaming and smashing tables in the parking lot.

Yeah, there's so many people on the sidelines not wearing pads and helmets that the shit-for-brains snowball throwers can hurt, yet the refs do that hollow threat shit that just makes the crowd rowdier.

"Don't do it again, or else... Oh shit, that didn't stop them, so let's not punish them."
Then the refs should never have made the threat in the 1st place. Look I get that it's just as much a homefield advantage thing as is Buffalo having to play in Miami when the heat index is over 100 is, but fans should not be permitted to throw anything on the field PERIOD. I think if one penalty was called all that nonsense may have stopped. Maybe not, but as a game official you have to try not to let something like that get out of control.

Reactions: Sega Dreamcast
Sep 19, 2008
Enough said. :rolleyes:
It's so hilarious how you keep defending the Mario regime when his recruits he brought in stink, many of them transferred (remember Resada) and the coaches are bad. Miami's football program is in deep shit. But that basketball program is good (despite behind ranked lower than VT). Larranaga is good.

Never thought I'd see the day Miami became a basketball and baseball school. Football is supposed to be THE program there but has not been that since 2004.

Sep 19, 2008
Mario thought he could just come in off the Pac-12 and win games lol

- blown out to MTSU
- blown out to UNC
- blown out to Duke
- blown out to FSU
- blown out to Clemson
- blown out to Pitt

Their lone 3 ACC wins, 2 of them were by the slimmest of margins :laugh:

how could you possibly get anything positive from beating GT once by a shitload. Miami is not elite. UNC, Duke, Pitt and Clemson all have brighter futures

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
@PanthersPens62 I'm looking forward to the media hyping up Miami again and watching them burn in 2023. You all are hopeless. The ACC is too competitive with established programs for Miami to make a dent. And to make it even worse, guys like Elko at Duke immediately turned around a losing culture and got a bowl game out of it. And Duke was in as bad a shape as Miami was. Maybe it's the coach.

• Haha

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Then the refs should never have made the threat in the 1st place. Look I get that it's just as much a homefield advantage thing as is Buffalo having to play in Miami when the heat index is over 100 is, but fans should not be permitted to throw anything on the field PERIOD. I think if one penalty was called all that nonsense may have stopped. Maybe not, but as a game official you have to try not to let something like that get out of control.

Ideally, stadium security starts throwing people out and it stops. If it comes to the refs making an announcement, it's already out of hand.

It's a dangerous situation, so I can't stand people trying to minimize it and act like the Dolphins are bitches when people have been injured by fans throwing snowballs before.

"One of the iceballs struck the Chargers’ equipment manager, 60-year-old Sid Brooks, near his left eye. Knocked unconscious, he regained consciousness in the locker room."

Wikipedia also says 10 security guards were injured at that game too, so f*** those Buffalo shitbirds

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Mario thought he could just come in off the Pac-12 and win games lol

- blown out to MTSU
- blown out to UNC
- blown out to Duke
- blown out to FSU
- blown out to Clemson
- blown out to Pitt

Their lone 3 ACC wins, 2 of them were by the slimmest of margins :laugh:

how could you possibly get anything positive from beating GT once by a shitload. Miami is not elite. UNC, Duke, Pitt and Clemson all have brighter futures
Whatever you say. I am not going to try & argue with you because no one will know anything until the recruits he brings in get on the field. You may be right....you may be dead wrong. For now, I choose to believe the latter.

Meanwhile, do we have to add Army to the long list of teams you have been a fan of for years & years and years? Your post in the bowl thread was rather odd, whining about a 6-6 Army team not making a bowl. Like who cares if Army is in a bowl game?

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte

Absolute dickheads.

A toddler could take a snowball to the face and be completely fine

What a twat.

it’s the insinuation that a snowball is going to hurt these 250+ lb men that smash into each other for a living

As if only the giant linemen in pads were the ones being hit.

As if anyone throwing those things has an arm strong enough to hit someone with that much force from such a distance

If your snowball isn't making it to the field, that means you're hitting other fans and sideline personnel, you jackass.

I was at the game today and fins fans were getting absolutely pelted with snowballs.

And there it is, someone proving all these other shitbirds are hypocrites.

f*** Buffalo and their shitty fans.

Last edited:
  • Love
Sep 19, 2008
You are banned from Chat
You are unable to participate in this channel's chat until a moderator unbans you.
View Details

You've been banned from Chat

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
It's like when Kansas City went from plucky underdogs to "Aw shit, it's these assholes again", except Buffalo hasn't won jack shit and I'm already sick of them.

Sep 19, 2008
Sports fans all over the land must stand strong and united against the Thugs and Scoundrels who hate soccer. It will be a dark period in American history, but with darkness comes light!!!

I’M JUST FIGHTING TO SAVE OUR SPORT!

Sep 19, 2008
Whatever you say. I am not going to try & argue with you because no one will know anything until the recruits he brings in get on the field. You may be right....you may be dead wrong. For now, I choose to believe the latter.

Meanwhile, do we have to add Army to the long list of teams you have been a fan of for years & years and years? Your post in the bowl thread was rather odd, whining about a 6-6 Army team not making a bowl. Like who cares if Army is in a bowl game?
I'm not an Army fan. I just said that because I listen to hundreds of podcasts a day and it was mentioned that army is not bowl eligible despite being .500.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Sports fans all over the land must stand strong and united against the Thugs and Scoundrels who hate soccer. It will be a dark period in American history, but with darkness comes light!!!

I’M JUST FIGHTING TO SAVE OUR SPORT!

No, soccer sucks.

I'm sure all these newfound soccer fans are going to support the MLS, oh wait, that's nowhere near as popular to bandwagon and pretend to care about because, when it comes down to it, Americans don't care about soccer.

Sep 19, 2008
2-0 is basically a hockey 6-0 lead.

Might as well start cooking downstairs.

No, soccer sucks.

I'm sure all these newfound soccer fans are going to support the MLS, oh wait, that's nowhere near as popular to bandwagon and pretend to care about because, when it comes down to it, Americans don't care about soccer.
Says this when Bank of America stadium had 90k for the inaugual Charlotte FC game. A team that failed to make the playoff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad