Useless Thread MDCCCIV: Carry on then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
How hard would it be for Microsoft to offer two versions of Windows?

One can be the normal version with all their stupid shit enabled, the other can be a stripped down version with nothing but Windows.

Hell, they could even just make it an option when installing Windows

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte

Ronda should sit down and have a Holly Holm-sized cup of shut the f*** up.

How can you blame the fans for not liking something, rather than the writers that wrote and booked the shit?

It's entirely possible for the fans to like the person playing a character while disliking every creative decision about the character.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
Damage control: Microsoft deletes all comments under heavily criticized Windows 11 upgrade video

Wow, Microsoft, it's almost like no one wants to be bothered by upgrading their operating system, especially when it's plainly obvious that we will see little to no benefit.

I thought Windows 10 was going to be last Windows, or some other idiotic claim like that

Get Fedora

Enterprise Open Source and Linux | Ubuntu

Main Page - Linux Mint

The makers' choice for sysadmins, developers and desktop users.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
That's terrible for you sewer/septic system
meme_kid.jpg

Reactions: Bones Malone

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
I grew up in the 70's and shag carpet and lego have left some long lingering toe and foot injuries into my older age...

If I had a bucket of them I'd probably have them all over the floor building something right now though...

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
I miss building a handfull of lego and watching it break apart after throwing it at my younger brother. :laugh:

Reactions: JMCx4

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Suddenly started feeling like shit about 30 minutes ago.

Thought it was the old "Let's remember something that will make you feel like shit then forget about it so you still feel like shit, but can't remember why", but it's more likely I've had too much coffee

Last edited:

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
I grew up in the 70's and shag carpet and lego have left some long lingering toe and foot injuries into my older age...

If I had a bucket of them I'd probably have them all over the floor building something right now though...

If you have kids you can buy Legos with the excuse they're for the kids when they're actually for you.

From what I hear.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell

Ah, I was wondering how you were familiar with Lawrence Welk. Some reason I thought you were younger. Nice to have another contemporary in these parts.

Reactions: Tarantula
Sep 19, 2008
How do Hurricanes feel about humans appropriating their name for a football team? Did anyone ask them??

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
Don't gotta convince me into using Linux.

We just have to convince all the people that are too scared to try something other than Windows and we'll be golden

I work in software and have slowly been converting people over the last couple of years. About half the dev team uses ubuntu now. I'm trying to get those folks to branch out a little more, but it's exciting nonetheless.

Support is basically on point with Windows these days. IT can even install Windows Defender to monitor any local issues. Only sucky part is that Visual Studio isn't natively supported in there, but a lot of us use Rider anyway, so it's not the end of the world. We're getting close and it's fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad