Status
Not open for further replies.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
iu

What power imbalance

Do you truly believe the women he jerked off in front of were his peers?

They were subordinates that would have feared saying no at the risk of upsetting the talent

Sep 19, 2008
Do you truly believe the women he jerked off in front of were his peers?

They were subordinates that would have feared saying no at the risk of upsetting the talent

iu

they were fellow comics

read up on the issue

Sarah Silverman was one of those that he asked and she said no and she thought nothing of it

Quit trying to overanalyze it

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
This reminds me of one of my older conservative coworkers arguing that our boss could call you into the office and tell you to suck him off because you technically have the option to say no and quit.

Like wtf, how does someone actually believe that

Sep 19, 2008
Did you see where Red Velvet latest Comeback is named "Queendom" which is a reference to Steph's 2012 tron "Welcome to the Queendom"

Sep 19, 2008
I am irrationally excited for Red Velvet comeback

Best bands RN

- Purple Kiss

- Red Velvet

- Everglow

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
they were fellow comics

read up on the issue

Sarah Silverman was one of those that he asked and she said no and she thought nothing of it

Quit trying to overanalyze it

Sarah Silverman was one out of how many? Quit trying to misrepresent what happened.

Louis C.K. Responds to Accusations: ‘These Stories Are True’ (Published 2017)

These stories are true. At the time, I said to myself that what I did was O.K. because I never showed a woman my dick without asking first, which is also true. But what I learned later in life, too late, is that when you have power over another person, asking them to look at your dick isn’t a question. It’s a predicament for them. The power I had over these women is that they admired me. And I wielded that power irresponsibly. I have been remorseful of my actions. And I’ve tried to learn from them. And run from them. Now I’m aware of the extent of the impact of my actions. I learned yesterday the extent to which I left these women who admired me feeling badly about themselves and cautious around other men who would never have put them in that position. I also took advantage of the fact that I was widely admired in my and their community, which disabled them from sharing their story and brought hardship to them when they tried because people who look up to me didn’t want to hear it.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
I'm not playing this game where I find supporting evidence my posts and you reply with "nuh uh".

You're wrong, everyone can plainly see it

Sep 19, 2008
MFW Australia dominated the US last 2 times, but couldn't beat US when it mattered for a spot at the gold medal game

MFW Australia has not medaled in Olympic history

iu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad