OT: USA Olympic Camp Invitees Announced

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
Horrible jerseys.

They should just make the 1960 team jerseys the permanent ones. Those are so gorgeous I shouldn't be left alone in a room with them.
Yup.

Should have never changed from at least the 1980 jerseys, which vary only slightly. Don't understand the white helmets, either. Just ugly.

member 96824

The B's 2nd to last game before the olympic break is against the Blues. If Backes is doing his act again I wonder if Lucic might not get that last forward spot....

Lucic isn't really the type that Backes would pick a fight with, not that he isn't tough because Backes is as tough as they come, but more in a light weight category than Lucic who can throw with anyone.

David Krejci*

Those jerseys are beyond atrocious. Makes me want to root for Team Bergeron.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
BStETRKCcAAapb4.jpg:large

jesus ****ing Christ.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
How many North American hockey players, when they are kids, pretend to score the Gold Medal winning goal versus the Stanley Cup winning goal?

I am not suggesting that any American or Canadian hockey player doesn't care about representing their country and winning that medal, just that it ranks second on the list of greatest achievements.

I think that if you asked them on an average Tuesday a couple of years away from the Oympics, they'd probably be relatively indifferent.

But once they make the team and start playing, I'm sure they are going all out to win.

Last edited:

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Quick
Howard

Bogosian
Johnson
Johnson
Suter
Yandle