GDT: USA (5) vs. Canada (4) • Gold Medal Game • Jan. 5 • Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sensators

Sep 15, 2009
good game USA, feel real bad for hart he was great in the shootout. Chabot was just everything.. what a game.

Mar 12, 2009
LOL at all crying about the shootout, we won fair and square we are the better team, Canada had two 2 goal leads and couldn't hold it. Too bad too sad.

It's funny because the guy who posted just before you was an American complaining about the shootout...two very even teams, Parsons was amazing in OT and the US played a great game. You can continue to be a sore winner if you like, it's just a little bizzarre and sad that that's how you choose to act rather than just enjoy the moment. Too each their own :)

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
To the people crying about Canada not winning. If we win it every year, it doesn't really set up any drama. It's good to have other teams win this tourny; as long as we keep dummying the Olympics, I could care less about the WJC, more or less a chance to see your prospects go :laugh:

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Wait, people were suggesting Parsons was a stupid move by Team USA? Really?

Hart played well, did very well in the shootout, but I think Canadians can agree that Parsons would have been a godsend for the past near decade. :laugh:

Parsons = winner

Those are hard to find, especially goalie

Where are all the haters?

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
What a blast to watch. Shootout sucks, but very, very happy with the win.

Wild prospects had a hell of a tourney.

Konk

Mar 11, 2008
Calgary is now accepting "Thank you" letters from American fans for the performances of Adam Fox and Tyler Parsons.

:laugh: They're from the US, not Calgary. Calgary should be writing the thank you letters for them and your best player, Gaudreau as well.

You're welcome.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
skills competition won by US, you win a gold medal.

Joke.

Oh well, always fun to beat up Canada at their own game.

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
Definitely need to push for Continuous OT in gold medal games at least... Is there a reason why they don't have it? Is it because there's a law against overworking U-20s or something? it just seems like the logical thing to do..

sensrulz

Nov 12, 2009
The thing that makes Canadian fans such good fans is we respect our opponent after a medal game in victory or defeat.

Despite your insults, I have nothing but congratulations to say. Well earned victory by the Americans, the best team at the 2017 WJC. You deserve Gold. Respect.

Really they won in the SO which means **** in hockey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad