GDT: Us Vs the Blues Clues |6PMish I think | Need cats

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
I've seen enough to definitively say Krebs is one of the top 12 forwards we have available even at full health. Once Nosek and Patches get back the bottom 6 has to be Krebs-Nosek/Roy-Tuch, Janmark-Nosek/Roy-Reaves/Kolesar/Carrier.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Passing is atrocious again. I swear they don't pass in practice. Panda is Panda. This team will get nowhere with him in net.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I've seen enough to definitively say Krebs is one of the top 12 forwards we have available even at full health. Once Nosek and Patches get back the bottom 6 has to be Krebs-Nosek/Roy-Tuch, Janmark-Nosek/Roy-Reaves/Kolesar/Carrier.
Yes, Mr. Krebs is fun to watch. Need to see his first NHL goal tonight.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
This is by far the worst I’ve ever seen Lehner play. He tries to downplay it, but when he looks like this I wonder if his mental health issues are affecting him.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
How ironic that we were given a figurine of our HHOF goalie performing the most iconic save in brief team history, and are treated to Lehner doing his imitation of a statue while pucks are whizzing by.

We would be much further behind if several Blues were better shots.

Last edited:

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Barring Flower having the worst two games of his life to finish up I don't see how PDB can possibly justify going with Lehner.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad