Injury Report: Updates in Post #1: Crosby (jaw) | Martin (hand) 4-6 weeks | Letang (toe) 1 week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coach Travis

Back2Back!!!
Jun 29, 2005
Thunder Bay, Ontario
bucketdecals.com
I could see Sid coming back early with one of these:
Selanne+JOFA+Helmet+42.jpg

thomas-vanek-2009-3-6-11-1.jpg

This is a little crazy though:
PatLaFontaineheadgear.jpg

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010

StoneColdFlower*

Carlyle betting shut his worthless yap for the rest of the season or Cooke will be ending careers if we play the Leafs in the playoffs. Toronto's players have a choice between shutting their coaches up or keeping their heads up come playoff time. Disgusting that a former captain of the Pittsburgh. Penguins and current NHL HC would stoop to these kinds of lows.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
" appreciate the help from everyone here at the hospital and people visiting. They have done everything they can to make get me healed and feel good, and I appreciate that"

Son of a *****....concussion symptoms ?

Maybe he got Geno to write his speech for him?

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
Wonder if he is swollen to Lovejoy-esque levels?

I don't know if I'll ever see anything quite like that again.

" appreciate the help from everyone here at the hospital and people visiting. They have done everything they can to make get me healed and feel good, and I appreciate that"

Son of a *****....concussion symptoms ?

:laugh: I didn't even notice that. Maybe all the medication affected his English.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
For real though, we can all take a deep breathe. He's good to be fine, no lingering issues. Like it has been suggested...out a couple weeks and hopefully comes back against Habs.

Anderson9

Apr 11, 2009
Kazan, Russia
We all indulge in speculation here. I don't even know the location of the fracture. Can someone upload his X-rays for the discussion to become more or less specific?

titaniumexpose

LG Pens & Sharks
Dec 13, 2006
Ohio by way of Ford City, PA
Carlyle betting shut his worthless yap for the rest of the season or Cooke will be ending careers if we play the Leafs in the playoffs. Toronto's players have a choice between shutting their coaches up or keeping their heads up come playoff time. Disgusting that a former captain of the Pittsburgh. Penguins and current NHL HC would stoop to these kinds of lows.

That's not Cooke's game anymore. Nothing but gamesmanship from Carlyle as far as I care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad