Updated: Who Do you want as coach? (Poll)

Updated: Who do you want as coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hellinator

Mar 30, 2013
Buffalo
A contract for what? Internally to what/whom?
"A contract for what?" This is a coaching thread "Internally to what" Where else would an internal contract be made? The offices. "whom" Krueger

This is essentially all I can comment on. If this was being worked on a couple of weeks ago it was either in the works or might be a proposal, I don't know, because I don't know how things work there. I personally hope they just keep their options open and can somehow lure Sheldon Keefe away from the Marlies but it wouldn't be the end of the world if Krueger was hired.

Montag DP

Sabres fan in...
Apr 4, 2007
...Maryland
"A contract for what?" This is a coaching thread "Internally to what" Where else would an internal contract be made? The offices. "whom" Krueger

This is essentially all I can comment on. If this was being worked on a couple of weeks ago it was either in the works or might be a proposal, I don't know, because I don't know how things work there. I personally hope they just keep their options open and can somehow lure Sheldon Keefe away from the Marlies but it wouldn't be the end of the world if Krueger was hired.
Are you working for a company that handles NHL contracts? Most people here don't know who you are, so we don't have the context of what "a contract floating around internally" might mean. However, it sounds very interesting. I understand if you can't say more than you have.

Hellinator

Mar 30, 2013
Buffalo
Are you working for a company that handles NHL contracts? Most people here don't know who you are, so we don't have the context of what "a contract floating around internally" might mean. However, it sounds very interesting. I understand if you can't say more than you have.

I don't work there but it's a legitimate source there that I don't ask too many questions because I don't want to get anyone in hot water. I found it pretty interesting to find out though. I also don't want to jump to any conclusions either because it's not like I saw it first hand. So I don't know what it actually means. Do you make a contract before you interview someone to have a proposal or after you talk to someone? That I don't know but no other contract has been seen around there.

KeyserSoze81

Mar 1, 2007
Rochester, NY
Come on guys, pull out your alternate accounts and vote for Mr K uger

I just changed my vote for Krueger. I think he is an excellent option to motivate the team, and I could see him falling upwards into a management role when he decides to stop coaching. There is a horrible negative aura floating around that Buffalo locker room. Both current and former players have been ground down by years of tanking and turmoil. Get a guy that can change the culture of the organization.

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
I changed my vote to Krueger. I don't want to be one of those people who start complaining about the selection from day 1 and will never stop even if he succeeds. You know who they are. :laugh:

Reactions: jd1970

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Looking over the list I probably would have had Krueger 3rd behind Gronborg and Keefe...and some of Keefe was just to see Toronto fans gets pissed...so maybe tied for 2nd

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
I see the fans turning on Krueger pretty fast if the team doesn't get off to good start. All the off season feel good talk is just that, talk. It won't take long for people to remember that Krueger wasn't their first choice if he doesn't get results.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
I see the fans turning on Krueger pretty fast if the team doesn't get off to good start. All the off season feel good talk is just that, talk. It won't take long for people to remember that Krueger wasn't their first choice if he doesn't get results.

While Keefe was my vote, I am cautiously optimistic about this hire and I will give him 2 or 3 years.

I am much more likely to blame the roster than the coaches if this team is brutal again this year.

jcbeze

Dec 27, 2005
While Keefe was my vote, I am cautiously optimistic about this hire and I will give him 2 or 3 years.

I am much more likely to blame the roster than the coaches if this team is brutal again this year.

T Pegs....is that you?!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad