GDT: Unfortunately, it is another Washington Capitals Gameday (10 PM in Vancouver)

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
From what I'm seeing, Canucks can be a vulnerable team if you get big body hits on some of their players. Caps roster still has good size to make hits.

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
Kuemper on the bench and still can't make a save :laugh::laugh:

Admittedly I am listening to the Vancouver broadcast and they are paying him out and praising Lindgren

Reactions: Rockingred12

Block

Feb 14, 2005
Carlson looked really bad the last 5 minutes, wonder if he's just tired.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Great 2nd period on the road on the back half of a West coast road trip. Don't know what Carbery told them during the 1st intermission, but it worked.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Great 2nd period on the road on the back half of a West coast road trip. Don't know what Carbery told them during the 1st intermission, but it worked.
Clean up in own end and keep at it. Also, Caps are the slower team but it doesn't seem to be holding them back. I like the winning small battles and stick positioning. They have made some smart plays, which led to both goals.

Alexa might be the most beautiful sports woman television has shown me lmao
Her husband is lucky!

Block

Feb 14, 2005
They could stand to simplify a bit and just get some shots on net.

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
To his credit, he played his ass off trying to get that puck out three times.
Yeah I was a bit worried he was not the best defensive choice out there but he worked hard.

Great win - would not have predicted that at all.

Lindgren allowed a goal on the first shot and then nothing more. Got a lot of support from his teammates tonight as well. Good to see.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad