TV: undergrads

Naych_PHX

Hey now!
Jun 14, 2004
phoenix
I liked it. This takes me back to a time when I was young and I'd sleepover at my friend's house and we'd stay up late to watch this, the Howard Stern E! show and Girls Gone Wild commercials. Good innocent sober times.

RobBrown4PM

Pringles?
Oct 12, 2009
Awesome show that was a staple of my child hood. I wish they had come out with a second season.

PeteWorrell

[...]
Aug 31, 2006
Really loved this show.Too bad ratings were not satisfactory for MTV and they pulled the plug.

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
So um...it sounds like it is getting a tv movie.

17 years after the show last aired...i was 12 at the time

End on a Hinote

Registered Abuser
Aug 22, 2011
Northern British Columbia
Great show. Kind of similar to undeclared, another great show that got cancelled way too soon.

Funny you say that as they were both from the same period. I wonder if part of it was because these "realistic" shows about college life were considered too edgy for the time.

Although I think the case for Undergrads may also be the stigma of it being a Canadian show. It's sad that here in Canada our programs are rarely watched by viewers as many assume that they will suck. That may be the case for our movies, but not necessarily our TV shows. Da Vinci's Inquest was one of my favorite crime shows and by far the most realistic. If it was an American show it would probably have been hailed as groundbreaking.

Well, I think we were supposed to hate him :laugh:

:laugh: Now that you mention it!

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
Clone High was greatvfor belly laughs for sure but didn't have the charm to me.

I'd say Undergrads was Simpsons to Clone High's family guy.

Glad to see this film will get funded it seems..was a little uncertain for a few days.

Reactions: Flukeshot

The Head Crusher

Re-retired
Jan 3, 2008
Edmonton
145,000 raised. They are now going forward to the next step. Too bad 2 of the background character backer backed out last minute. I would have upped mine to do that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad