Unauthorized video review results in a Penalty. Minny vs Van

lawrence

May 19, 2012
The entire post is incorrect. There will be no quality discussion until you educate yourself.

speaking like a newbie to the NHL.... sigh... don't waste people's time. your attempt at looking like a genius at the cost of trying to make me look bad is actually making you look bad. Your post is also not constructive.

NHL is not suppose to review so called miss calls by refs. These are not reviewable. I also pointed out what can be reviewed by Toronto and what shouldn't be. That part I pointed out clearly multiple times throughout this thread.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
speaking like a newbie to the NHL.... sigh... don't waste people's time. your attempt at looking like a genius at the cost of trying to make me look bad is actually making you look bad. Your post is also not constructive.

NHL is not suppose to review so called miss calls by refs. These are not reviewable. I also pointed out what can be reviewed by Toronto and what shouldn't be. That part I pointed out clearly multiple times throughout this thread.
Yeah, I'm the guy wasting time. If you could shut your mouth long enough to read something, you would already know that the penalty was never reviewed.

You don't actually believe that a ref would call Toronto to review something that he clearly knows isn't reviewable? And then Tornoto would actually review it for the ref? Like I said, educate yourself.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Yeah, I'm the guy wasting time. If you could shut your mouth long enough to read something, you would already know that the penalty was never reviewed.

You don't actually believe that a ref would call Toronto to review something that he clearly knows isn't reviewable? And then Tornoto would actually review it for the ref? Like I said, educate yourself.

Did you watch the game? probably not, then shut the f*** up. what you posted was the NHL trying to cover their ass, smart ass. Even sportsnet of all places who hates Vancouver disagreed with what the NHL did.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Did you watch the game? probably not, then shut the **** up. what you posted was the NHL trying to cover their ass, smart ass. Even sportsnet of all places who hates Vancouver disagreed with what the NHL did.
Yes, I watched the game, and I knew exactly what the ref was doing when he went over to the box. It really wasn't hard to figure out.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
That sure is a pretty quick 180.

The entire post is incorrect. There will be no quality discussion until you educate yourself.

this part was aggressive, it's why it changed 180. I knew what he was up too, but gave him a chance by asking him what did he disagree with. so yes, I adapt to the language or the aggression of the other user. I hate doing it, but it has to be done. It was sad enough that the refs had to call the NHL for "numbers" this is actually the first time in NHL history this has happened.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad