Post-Game Talk: Umm... is Raanta ready to be the backup? Hawks fall to Bolts 6-5 in OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cullksinikers

Aug 20, 2009
'Merica
Apology Letter

I'm expecting a written apology to Hawks fans from Khabibulin, Handzus, and Rozsival. That was absolutely embarrassing to watch as a fan. Their performances were downright putrid.

Discuss.

Nothingman*

Yep. Something it was. I never thought I would dream of Emery in goal but I am right now.

Canadian Wampa

Feb 1, 2012
Honestly, if we had a cardboard cut out I bet we win, at least it would be well positioned. Also not liking how many stupid mistakes the "vets" are making.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
Brutal goaltending tonight, by both goalies.

I'm so done with Handzus, he was OK for the first few games, but he is terrible now. Not sure I understand whats going on there. Anyone in CHI or Rockford would look better at this point.

theaub

34-38-61-10-13-15
Nov 21, 2008
Toronto
I'm expecting a written apology to Hawks fans from Khabibulin, Handzus, and Rozsival. That was absolutely embarrassing to watch as a fan. Their performances were downright putrid.

Discuss.

If they didn't give one for doing stuff like that on a nightly basis for 10 years, its not happening now...

skiba77777

Jun 24, 2013
Good news guys. We have a back-to-back in less than a week, so we'll get to see Khabi again soon.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland

I'm so done with Handzus, he was OK for the first few games, but he is terrible now. Not sure I understand whats going on there. Anyone in CHI or Rockford would look better at this point.

Simple solution

#37 to 2nd line
#26 to 4th line

Q of course refuses to do it

Canadian Wampa

Feb 1, 2012

I hope the Hawks don't become like the Wings by overvaluing vets, didn't we have one of the younger rosters in 2010?

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I think Khabby is washed up. He looked like garbage in the pre-season and looks just as bad in the regular season. He wasn't any good for the past couple of years.

Stay healthy Craw... please.

Clearly you didn't follow Khabby

Did well after his time as #1 was over ,, Once he was #2 and not playing heavy load he was one of the more capable #2' s in NHL

Infact last year he was up there near Emery for top performing backups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad