Ugly incident involving Blades-Rebels

Metzen

Sep 9, 2005
What a loser to sucker punch somone like that, gutless.

Meh.. It was more similar to the Avery-Smid fight earlier this year then Bertuzzi. The one guys yells "let's go" and the other didn't react in time.

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
Meh.. It was more similar to the Avery-Smid fight earlier this year then Bertuzzi. The one guys yells "let's go" and the other didn't react in time.

It's not even close to that.

I hope whenever that kid gets back from suspension, someone teaches him a lesson without being a dirty *****.

DuklaNation

Aug 26, 2004

That was a sucker punch. How could you even think otherwise? Unless you like to give them yourself?

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
holy ****.. nicely done idiot.

The camera angle makes it look quite eerie... And what is it holding?

It's an air gun of some sort designed very similarly to a paintball marker. The barrel makes it look like it's for shooting out a t-shirt or something.

Luongos Knob

PDO Kings
Jan 20, 2009
We shouldnt ban him, we dont want hockey turning into a ***** sport!

If you cant stand physical play, dont get into the rink...

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site

Not sure if you are being sarcastic or not, but since when is charging someone fist first while they are trying to follow the play a part of hockey? Are we watching different games here?

What's next? Hey, don't suspend the guy swinging his stick at people's heads, we don't want to make this a sissy sport? Or should we legalize running around and trying to cut people with your skates?

Afterall, if you can't stand physical play, don't get into the rink right?

GetThePuckOut

Mar 8, 2010
Calgary
***** move by Cowen. Guy needs to control his emotions a little better than that.

On a side note, good fight for the Nuge. He did better than I would have expected him to.

God

Free Citizen
Apr 2, 2007
Vancouver
hopefully cowen never makes the nhl. what a stupid play. better smarten up or else he'll become a failure in life too.

Mustangs

Jan 13, 2008
Barrie
That Red deer kid just missed that punch. If that was a clean punch then I think it might have been lights out for that sask kid. When I was a kid in Brandon Manitoba things like this use to happen all the time at the Brandon Wheat Kings games.

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario

Mod: deleted. In no way was what you saw in that video a regular part of the game of hockey. Stuff like that doesn't belong in hockey but I'm guessing you're some caveman who wants to see bench clearing brawls and muggings like this one regularly. Why don't you just go watch some ufc, brah?

Last edited by a moderator:

Carlton Orr*

If Dave Branch has any say, that kid is gone for the season.

ponder

Jul 11, 2007
Vancouver

R S

Sep 18, 2006
I expected 5-7 games so I am not shocked by the news.

And Cowen is even a repeat offender....last year he intentionally ran Blades goalie Steven Stanford in the playoffs, earning a 4 game suspension.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
So why are the Rebels angry about RNH fighting? He laid a huge hit on the guy, and he was sticking up for himself.

So they decide to blind someone in payback?

It's not like RNH had to fight

R S

Sep 18, 2006
So why are the Rebels angry about RNH fighting? He laid a huge hit on the guy, and he was sticking up for himself.

So they decide to blind someone in payback?

It's not like RNH had to fight

Exactly. It's stupid.

RNH hit Sutter in the head with a high stick. Sutter got up and went after the player (who at the time he says he didn't even know it was RNH).

It was a good job by RNH sticking up for himself and he handled himself in the fight quite well.

The Cowen goes caveman and tries to cave Elliott's face in.

I am a huge RNH fan, but man, it's not like he is Gretzky or something.

torero

Oct 5, 2007
West Sussex
www.scb.ch

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad