GDT: UFC on Fox: Maia vs. Condit

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
3 times Oliveira had Pettis' back and 3 times he let him turn around.

That was very impressive from Pettis. Most guys would get finished if Oliveira had that many chances.

Another win or two and we might get to see that Aldo/Pettis fight after all.

Kitten Mittons

Nov 18, 2007
Pettis looked okay, cardio was a bit weak and little to no head movement; he was eating some nice punches. Still doesn't look like his old self though.

I'd like to see him fight Holloway. Or Lamas.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
170 is really interesting right now. Who gets the next shot? Both Wonderboy and Maia deserve it. GSP could steal it from them too.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
170 is really interesting right now. Who gets the next shot? Both Wonderboy and Maia deserve it. GSP could steal it from them too.

Makes sense to wait for the winner of Woodley/Wonderboy.

Wood Stick

Dec 25, 2015

Toronto card

Wonderboy vs Woodley
GSP vs Maia

Would be so sick. I have no interest in GSP vs Diaz II.

MD thaivuN

Anime Music Hipster
Aug 2, 2012
Montreal
www.youtube.com
Pettis looked okay, cardio was a bit weak and little to no head movement; he was eating some nice punches. Still doesn't look like his old self though.

I'd like to see him fight Holloway. Or Lamas.

When did Pettis ever had any head movement? :D

I don't think Pettis is declining (like all the things he's really good at are still there for him), but he's clearly been exposed and everybody is just following the same gameplan to pressuring him and I don't see Pettis really doing much to fix his problem of still not being a good enough boxer to shake his opponents pressure.

Pettis is lethal on the outside, he just can't keep the fight on the outside

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad