Featherweight bout: Gabriel Benítez vs. Jonathan Pearce
Featherweight bout: Kai Kamaka III vs. T.J. Brown
Women’s Strawweight bout: Loma Lookboonmee vs. Sam Hughes
Featherweight bout: Luke Sanders vs. Felipe Colares
Middleweight bout: Andreas Michailidis vs. KB Bhullar​

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I don't like Jacoby to win and if I did I would need better odds than that.

it will come down to him surviving the first 3-4 minutes or so, if he does that I think he’s gonna chew Cutelaba up and you’ll see Cutelaba chasing

he’ll have to be a matador though

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Really looking forward to the main event here. I like both guys. I would probably lean towards Reyes as I think he's a bit more technical on the feet, but if Prochazka KO'd him that wouldn't be overly surprising.

I like watching Chikadze but I'm a bit surprised he's already in a co-main. Tough fight vs Swanson, well-made matchup.

Overall a pretty solid main card though also not much to get excited about other than the main event.

Reactions: pistolpete11

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
It's been a long time since I had no interest in a UFC main event.

I don't know what to make of Jiri yet. Dude is massive for the weight class and has good wins over Volkan and Nemkov, but just not much of a track record there yet. Still, I don't care who you are fighting, 24 of 27 wins by KO, you've got some power.

Important fight for Reyes, too. I thought he beat Jones, but he looked bad against Jan IMO. He looked really tentative. He needs to be cautious against a guy with the power of Jiri, but he can't let him dictate the fight either.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Cutelaba did his usual hardo schtick at the stare-offs, I respect it at this point

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
Dana chews out Shelby for not stopping Stephens pushing Klose meanwhile he lets Cuteloba grab a hold of Jacoby's neck and yank him forward.

ZDH

Mar 6, 2008
That's some dogshit cardio.

Gtfo of here, this is supposed to be the big leagues that was sad.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I mean I’m pretty sure Sanders landed like 8 sig strikes per minute, I’m not gonna get on him too much

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
30-27 Kamaka is just insane. They got it right ultimately but that judge doesn't have me feeling good for the main card.

Last edited:

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Awesome fight but I thought Kamaka took that one. Honesly don't think 30-27 is a bad scorecard. All 3 rounds were up for debate imo, I gave Kamaka the 1st but thought 2 and 3 were too close to call. Can see a case for both guys, great fight though, not a bad decision by any means.

member 51464

Hmm, she seemed to be playing it up, I thought. Either she really committed to not being called a faker or I am a bad judge of this, lol.

Reactions: 16Skippy

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Embellishment, sorry to say it. It landed clean, but 100% sold it. She looked right at Markos before falling back and playing dead.

Disagree with the DQ but it was blatantly illegal.

dss97

Aug 30, 2010
It didn’t look like much but she looks like she’s tripping so she’s a pretty good actor if she wasn’t out.

16Skippy

Sep 12, 2009
It definitely looked sus but on the other hand she was clearly winning the round. But on the other other hand she also fouled Randa pretty badly too with the eye poke.

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010
I thought it looked like she wasn’t hurt immediately after the shot then it clicked in her head that she could get the DQ and flopped to the mat and started acting dazed.

Reactions: Chaels Arms

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad