GDT: UFC on ESPN: Reyes vs. Procházka

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
We are really lucky we didn’t see our first paralysis/fatality tonight with the way Reyes fell, my goodness that was ugly. Jammed his neck.

just watched it as I was out last night. What a banger and incredible pace at LHW. Reyes had him hurt … If he just stayed away from that takedown that allowed recovery.

Lot of respect for Reyes for giving it his all. Loses a tough decision to Jones and then has to fight Jan and this animal, Jiri is going to be a difficult match up for anyone

Last edited:
Reactions: CDJ

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I really hope Jiri wins the belt and has a few defenses, he’s so much fun to watch. I don’t expect that chin to hold up over the long haul though- I was thinking it mid fight and then Luke Thomas tweeted it but hes 205 Gaethje

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I really hope Jiri wins the belt and has a few defenses, he’s so much fun to watch. I don’t expect that chin to hold up over the long haul though- I was thinking it mid fight and then Luke Thomas tweeted it but hes 205 Gaethje

Not a bad comparison. Gaethje is at 7.99 strikes absorbed per minute.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I disagree, but since we don't really have any way of proving it either way I'm not sure what else can be said.
She was carried out of the octagon and to the back. It was absolutely hilarious.

You see people get flat lined and they end up walking to the back after. She flat out, 100% sold it.

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
Costa is another comparison (6.70 SApM).

I'm sure there are examples of guys that won the belt with that style, but I can't think of any that went on significant title reigns. Max is probably the closest I can come up with at 4.58 SApM.

Reactions: CDJ and Avs_19

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
The crazy thing about Jiri’s style is that he’s doing it at 205. He’s bombing on people at that clip and taking bombs at that clip. It’s honestly insane and incredible reckless for his future but I’ll be his #1 fan on fight night, that’s for sure

I also think Jones is a bad matchup for him if Jiri wins the belt and Jones ever decides he wants to come back down like an asshole

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->