GDT: UFC on ESPN: Brunson vs. Holland

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
That fight was hilarious. It was like a big brother getting his little brother in a head lock for like 10 of the 15min and the the 5 min on the feet, that Mexican chick's footwork was so funny.

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010
That fight was hilarious. It was like a big brother getting his little brother in a head lock for like 10 of the 15min and the the 5 min on the feet, that Mexican chick's footwork was so funny.
At one point I heard Buys yell “that’s all you got bitch!”

bov

Nov 13, 2010
They were both fired up, Buys was taunting her a bit in the 3rd too. Last 10 seconds you could tell things were gonna end a bit nasty. Rough fight but I like the fire from Buys, hope she gets the chance to throw down next time. Looked better in every facet of the game aside from that one position.

Dick Sledge

The Tactleneck
Feb 11, 2009
I can’t wait until Lebron and Brady retire so sports shows has some different shit to talk about.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Seems like a bad style matchup for Brunson. I favor Holland on the feet and he's active off his back. Seems like a fun dude but for no rational reason, Holland rubs me the wrong way and I'm rooting for Brunson here. But I don't like his chances.

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
Seems like a bad style matchup for Brunson. I favor Holland on the feet and he's active off his back. Seems like a fun dude but for no rational reason, Holland rubs me the wrong way and I'm rooting for Brunson here. But I don't like his chances.
Holland would bug me if I felt like it was at all an act, but I think that's just who he is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad