Bantamweight bout: Montel Jackson vs. Jesse Strader
Women’s Bantamweight bout: Julia Avila vs. Julija Stoliarenko
Flyweight bout: JP Buys vs. Bruno Gustavo da Silva​

Last edited:
Reactions: pistolpete11

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Tai Tuivasa is back on the card against short notice fill-in Harry Hunsucker, who I expect to be sent to the moon

I like the value on Leonardo Santos at +170. Primarily because Dawson is a submission guy fighting up at 155 and Santos is larger and a 4th degree black belt. And because he’s not afraid of going to the ground Santos loads up and does try to wildly knock people out

Riddell +195 is nice if you think Gillespie is still susceptible to head kicks. I know Gillespie didn’t train for a lot of last year. He was still in great shape obviously but I know the gyms were all shut down for him so he just fished

Last edited:
Reactions: Avs_19

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
Top 2 fights are decent. I think Tuivasa and Griffin are probably the only other guys I could pick out of a line up. Definitely a "let's get it to next weekend" card.

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
One fight card for me but Holland is one of my favorite fighters in the UFC right now. Super cerebral guy who knows how to talk trash. His interview this week with Mike Heck was one of my favorite fighter interviews in some time.

Reactions: CDJ

The Great Dame

Goose will be loose
Jan 3, 2008
NJ
Pretty meh card.

Good to see Gillespie finally back after that brutal KO. That being said Riddell is a TOUGH opponent to come back against. I’m surprised Riddells such a significant underdog that fight is more of a pick ‘em to me.

Also with regards to the main event I think Brunson does what he does best and plays the role of spoiler and stops the Kevin Holland hype train. Brunson’s another live dog.

May parlay the 2 dogs in the last 2 fights and call it a night.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Pretty meh card.

Good to see Gillespie finally back after that brutal KO. That being said Riddell is a TOUGH opponent to come back against. I’m surprised Riddells such a significant underdog that fight is more of a pick ‘em to me.

Also with regards to the main event I think Brunson does what he does best and plays the role of spoiler and stops the Kevin Holland hype train. Brunson’s another live dog.

May parlay the 2 dogs in the last 2 fights and call it a night.

Watch this card be full of amazing knockouts and finishes, and next weeks big event be a snooze fest haha

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Kevin Holland is one of my favorites but I have a weird feeling about this one. I think Brunson’s got the better wins lately. I’d argue his last 3 wins are better than anybody Holland has beaten in the ufc. I think the version of Theodoreau that Brunson beat is better than the version of Jacare that Holland beat. And I know Heinisch and Shahbazyan are better.

If Brunson keeps his strategy from his last fight I think he can have success. I’m rooting for Holland but I think I’d bet Brunson +150

Sidenote- Speaking of Elias Theodoreau he got another finish a week ago on the regional circuit. He’s a talented guy. Was boring af as a Ufc fighter but talented

Reactions: 16Skippy

16Skippy

Sep 12, 2009
Whale shit card on paper, but I bet on two underdogs in Santos and Brunson so those fights should be exciting for me at least.

member 51464

Silva definitely hit him in the back of the head about four times, lol. But was still on his way to the finish, so I guess that's life.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Dolidze is a big leg lock guy. I know he went for them in his last fight too. He’s got a couple of leg lock subs on his resume too

I had Giles in this fight. He looked to stun Dolidze a bit when Roman committed to a heel hook. Will be interesting to see how round 3 goes

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Win or lose, horrible IQ for Giles. He had that in the bag, but insisted on playing his opponents game.

Reactions: CDJ

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Not often you see all the judges on the same page in a fight like that. I think they got it right too

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Welcome to the bigs kid. Here’s a little bit of adversity for Dawson, we’ll learn a lot about him here

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
HOLY SHIT GRANT DAWSON

those were vicious shots, Santos is out. Rat f*** Tognoni let’s another guy take multiple shots while unconscious. Dawson was dribbling his head lol

Reactions: Avs_19

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Wow, curious to see if he did indeed save himself from a loss. Crazy finish, bit of a late stoppage too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->