GDT: UFC on ABC: Rozenstruik vs. Almeida/Bellator 296: Mousasi vs. Edwards

Bunk Moreland

Mar 16, 2010
Long Island
This is bizarre lol I don't really know if I thought that illegal knee did enough damage to end it. The broadcast is losing their minds about this ref lol.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
"Other"

1684000250900.png

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
I disagree with the scoring (thought Sherman got round 2) but can that be the end of Chase Sherman? 1-6 in the last 7 and the "win" was against Vanderaa who was also 1-6 in the UFC before being cut. He's just not UFC calibre.

Reactions: m9

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I’ve hit on Douglas silva de Andrade, Bohm, Battle, and Brown as dogs today. Lost a sprinkle on Sherman

Parlay is Ullberg/Garry/Almeida

Also have Almeida by sub and Walker by ko. Already up on the day.

Got demolished on bellator yesterday

Reactions: Taytro

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
I think Ulberg will win but I don't understand why he's such a heavy favorite.

Reactions: Taytro

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
I think Ulberg will win but I don't understand why he's such a heavy favorite.
I dropped a small bet on a Potieria, Rodriguez, and Rozenstruik parlay becuase I think all those fights are a lot closer than the odds are giving them credit for. I don't think all 3 win but I definitely think at least one does, +8000 odds on it lol.

Reactions: m9

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I dropped a small bet on a Potieria, Rodriguez, and Rozenstruik parlay becuase I think all those fights are a lot closer than the odds are giving them credit for. I don't think all 3 win but I definitely think at least one does, +8000 odds on it lol.
u r now my enemy

• Love
Reactions: Taytro and m9

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
McGregor looks unrecognisable. I think he will be lucky to make weight for middleweight lol.
I think he looks younger and healthier but definitely thicker. Him vs Chandler will be a very fun fight but I don't think he has much more to offer as far as competing at the highest level of a combat sport.

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
That's such a terrible stoppage from a generally decent ref. I think the fight COULD have been stopped but the ref wasnt ready to stop it and Ullberg's actions/walk off encouraged him to. That's not the way this should ever work. The ref needs to make the decision on his own.

Am I wrong to say that the punch that put Ihor down was behind the head? Didn't even look like he got any of the ear.

Reactions: MMC

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad