GDT: UFC Fight Night: Lewis vs. Daukaus

member 51464

Also, Usman just seems like he'd absolutely dwarf Belal. Maybe it wouldn't seem so stark, but Belal just isn't that big to my look.

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
Edwards should be fighting Usman next so he should say no.

I don't think that fight's ever going to happen and I don't really care if it does or not. I don't think Usman has that many fights left and I don't think he wants to waste one on Edwards after cashing in against Masvidal 2x and Colby 2x.

Edwards is a non entity for me right now. Nice guy, really good fighter but his gameplan to getting a title shot seems to be to go on Helwani's show every few weeks and whine about not getting a title shot. I don't think that's a great plan. In the past two and a half years he's poked Belal in the eye and fought a great fight for 24 minutes before almost getting finished by Nate which is the most Edwards thing ever.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Did Francis retire?

This guy actually thinks Lewis has the most power in the heavyweight division?

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
I don't really know what Daukas' plan was here. What a disappointing fight. I was looking forward to getting some new blood at the top of this division.

Would love to see Stipe vs. Lewis for number one contender.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
That's where you still see the big tier break in the HW division. Will be interesting if any more of these young guys can crack into it like Gane did. Great win for Lewis.

Not going to lie, it's hard to watch this version of Thompson. His takedown defense and overall ground work has just been awful these last two fights. Credit to the opponents as well and Belal was great tonight.

I know she probably didn't deserve it, but Lemos is fun to watch so I'm looking forward to her keep moving up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad