Women's Flyweight bout: Sijara Eubanks vs. Melissa Gatto
Featherweight bout: Charles Jourdain vs. Andre Ewell
Women's Bantamweight bout: Raquel Pennington vs. Macy Chiasson
Heavyweight bout: Don'Tale Mayes vs. Josh Parisian
Lightweight bout: Jordan Leavitt vs. Matt Sayles​

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Daukaus finally quit his police job, gonna be interesting to see how well he does devoting his life to MMA

Bunk Moreland

Mar 16, 2010
Long Island
Daukaus finally quit his police job, gonna be interesting to see how well he does devoting his life to MMA

Crazy to me that he's only been training part time and is the number 7 rank heavyweight in the world. I was reading a piece on it and he was saying he would skip training sometimes if it meant he was able to do some OT as a cop. He was trying to get a leave of absence but the bosses in Philly PD pretty much told him no you have to pick a career so he resigned December 1st. His wife also wanted him to pick one because he was always away from his family.

Derrick Lewis had some good punchlines in his interviews...

He actually took some shots at Ngannou while praising Gane today too

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
Yeah, pretty good Fight Night to end the year.

I never really know what to expect in a Lewis fight (except the DC fight), so no outcome would surprise me.

I think Wonderboy puts a beating on Belal.

I don't know anything about Lemos, but being a -300 favorite over Hill says something. I don't think Hill's all that good, but she's a solid fighter.

Assuncao's gotta be close to the end. 39 years old. Lost 3 in a row (granted all to killers). He's had a heck of a career, though, and probably one of the more underrated fighters out there. Simon's got a win over Merab. I don't know how high his ceiling is, but he could make some noise. If he wins, he should call out O'Malley. O'Malley-Simon would be fun and a good test for both.

CDF-Gamrot is another up-and-comer against a long standing, solid, vet. Don't really know enough about Gamrot to have any expectations, but you've got to take him seriously if he can beat CDF.

Cub-Elkins is just an old guy fight, but should be fun.

Reactions: m9

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Leavitt was looking for that inverted triangle a couple of times. Finally hit it

guys really flexible, might see some weird subs out of him

member 51464

Quite the paunch on Pennington. You usually don't see folks looking flabby in the tummy at these lower weight classes.

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Nice win for Pennington and kind of a fun fight.

I actually really liked the fight but that's the 2nd sub already that I thought wasn't even close to being finished and the bottom fighter tapped. People don't want to stick around on the fight night I guess.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
I actually really liked the fight but that's the 2nd sub already that I thought wasn't even close to being finished and the bottom fighter tapped. People don't want to stick around on the fight night I guess.

Amanda Nunes normalizing the quick tap just like that

Reactions: Taytro and Avs_19

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Jourdain is fun. He's landing some nasty leg kicks and mixing things up well.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
No way, McGregor was the original quick tap, how dare you leave his name out of your mouth?!

I know he gets made fun of for the Nate tap, but that wasn't quick at all. Nate had it locked in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad