GDT: UFC Fight Night: Brunson vs. Till

bov

Nov 13, 2010
The fact there are actually people who belive Till is an elite contender ( or anywhere near it) is just sad, win or lose. This guy does absolutely nothing 90% of the time he is in there, and hasn't won a fight clearly in years. Have never been entertained or understood one ounce of the hype since he came into the UFC.

member 51464

Till is a damned bum. his only wins of note were an overmatched Cowboy, a gift decision against Wonderboy, and a decision over a Gastelum that has been hot shit himself for a while.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Looked like Till was turning the tables then 15 seconds later it was over

This is a hell of a 5 fight run for Brunson. He got a legitimate camp and started winning. Go figure

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Till is a damned bum. his only wins of note were an overmatched Cowboy, a gift decision against Wonderboy, and a decision over a Gastelum that has been hot shit himself for a while.

Split decision as I recall as well. It was very close.

And he was overweight when he beat Wonderboy. Again that fight could have gone either way.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
This is a bit much; just a bad match-up for him. Till easily could have beat Bobby with a bit more activity. Don't think he's going to be champ but this match was just an issue with a huge grappling difference.

Reactions: I am not exposed

member 51464

This is a bit much; just a bad match-up for him. Till easily could have beat Bobby with a bit more activity. Don't think he's going to be champ but this match was just an issue with a huge grappling difference.
Nah, Till has done little to deserve the accolades and support he maintains.

If he didn't have the big personality, nobody would care about him.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
The most overrated fighter in UFC history, bar none. What a joke.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Why are you personally offended though? I don’t understand the apparent anger. Striker gets smashed by a wrestler, a tale as old as time

Reactions: Zeppo and YNWA14

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Nah, Till has done little to deserve the accolades and support he maintains.

If he didn't have the big personality, nobody would care about him.
I don't care about accolades; I'm just saying he's not a bum. He's a good, potentially very good in the right match-up, fighter. You guys are going overboard with the criticism. Most overrated fighter ever...lol

dss97

Aug 30, 2010
Brunson has nothing for Adesanya, he’s going to shoot non-stop, Adesanya will stuff all of the takedowns, and he’ll finish Brunson inside 2 round.

member 51464

I don't care about accolades; I'm just saying he's not a bum. He's a good, potentially very good in the right match-up, fighter. You guys are going overboard with the criticism. Most overrated fighter ever...lol
Oh, you should quote the guy who called him the most overrated fighter ever then, not me....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad